Website Feedback

Forum suggestions, help and advice
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

Hi guys!

Loving being a member of the forum, albeit a short time!

Any chance we can have the site set up to remember the last visit, so when you return to the site and you click on the links that you "haven't" viewed (i.e new content) since your last visit, to show the last post you viewed in that link rather than the latest post by any user, in that thread? Its so annoying to have to go back pages sometimes to view the latest content and guess what you've missed.. It would make the user experience much better??

Cheers

MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

Maybe its just me ? Sorry in advance!!
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

If you use the "Quick Links" top right and select "Unread Posts" you get a list of new additions from all threads. Open one and then use the "First unread post" link to jump to ..... you guessed it! It might be necessary to be "signed in" for these to work. Good luck.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

Cheers Neil, appreciated - I will try that! Didn't see that option as I just always clicked on the forum! I clearly didnt look - User error I say! I'll get my coat!! :D
Papeto

Post by Papeto »

Thanks for the info, I didn’t know that either ;)
2022 Macan S ordered PNEGHKV4