Welcome to the new forum - New Password Required

Forum suggestions, help and advice
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Hi Rob

New site looking good but I'm having trouble registering a new password. I can log in with the temporary one but the system doesn't appear to be recognising my preferred p/w when I try to amend it.

Probably me... but help! Mike
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Needs to be at least 8 characters, uppercase, lowercase and number I think.
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Yes, I've done that in various ways but it's still not playing. It also asks for the existing p/w as a further security measure. I'm presuming this to be the temporary one. I've also tried on different devices - pc, pad and phone - albeit all Mac!
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
gw76

Post by gw76 »

Im finding a delay/lag when coming to home page before finally loads
Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

Is it just me or have other users PM's gone?

Also, I'm not being notified of new posts in threads that I've provided or have interest in. I have ticked the box to be notified of replies.

I miss my army status. People with with lower ranks respected me and those that didn't I could court martial :D
Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver
Guy

Post by Guy »

Bazza06 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 12:20 pm I miss my army status. People with with lower ranks respected me and those that didn't I could court martial :D
Just choose your own rank and stick it down as 'occupation' in your profile! :D EDIT: Thought it would show on the right but it didn't!! :(
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Or try "Location: Officers' Mess". 😉
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Giz9

Post by Giz9 »

So, I bet the use of this forum has plummeted since the upgrade. I've almost given up. It is too hard to find what you haven't seen before. The old forum used to show you how many posts were new on a thread sincve your last visit with a link to the first of the unread. Also, a clear distinction in bold to help visually. ANy suggestions?
Diesel S - Dark Blue/Luxor Beige. http://www.porsche-code.com/PFRFZG58
Deposit 9/4/2014
Locked down 6/3/2015
Built 12/5/2015. Delivered 2/6/2015
happy days

Post by happy days »

Giz9 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 am So, I bet the use of this forum has plummeted since the upgrade. I've almost given up. It is too hard to find what you haven't seen before. The old forum used to show you how many posts were new on a thread sincve your last visit with a link to the first of the unread. Also, a clear distinction in bold to help visually. ANy suggestions?
Dead easy - click on What's New on the top right and bob's your uncle. Items in bold have new posts. I like it!
Macan S D
718 S
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

I only look at it via the Tapatalk app and it works fine. I simply go to unread posts and it shows everything I haven't looked at.

I actually find it better than before, as previously it would show a new post in the thread, but would take me to some random point in the thread and not actually to the last post. Tapatalk seems to work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.