Tapatalk Macan forum vanished?

Forum suggestions, help and advice
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

Hi

As I've always used these forums via my iPhone on the Tapatalk app (I'm typing this now online on my laptop), I'm now trying my damnedest to figure out where and how the Tapatalk version of this forum has disappeared!

Anyone else had the same issue?

The only one I can find on Tapatalk is the US version now.

Has this forum been deleted somewhow from Tapatalk? Or, am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Lee

Semerka

Post by Semerka »

Yes, this forum disappeared from Tapatalk quite a while back. I too used to read the forum through Tapatalk.
I think that forum owners have to pay Tapatalk some kind of subscription / membership fee. It is their choice to be available on Tapatalk or not.

But this forums mobile web is quite good, well adapted to the small screens.
Our stable:
- 992 Carrera T - manual - Ruby Star Neo - Carrera Excl. wheels (2023)
- BMW 240i xDrive (G42) - Portimao Blue - AC Schnitzer tune
ex: 981 Cayman GTS, Macan S Diesl, Macan Turbo, 991.2 Carrera S, 718 Cayman GTS, i30 N, 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
Pivot

Post by Pivot »

It is a pity that MF is no longer available via an App. Web UI is great on the PC/Laptop, but not ideal for a small screen of a mobile phone.
Anyway, hopefully another startup builds a free App ... and we can use it, before they decide to monetise it.
Current: 911 Carrera T - PPM9RU51
On order: 911 Targa 4S - PPDV8NY4
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Used to use Tapatalk a long time ago, but found the dedicated App works better. I have this App on my Samsung S9 and it is still working smoothly and opens at the Active Topics page. Perhaps Goggle www.macanforums.co.uk on your smartphone and see if you can access the App that way.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

Thanks all.

At least it wasn't me being an idiot :) ;)