I need some education

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

Uni11 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:33 pm So a deal has just been done on the black gts at 48k and a free 4th year major service when needed next year including brake fluid change. And the pdk oil service when it needs doing at 40k. All FOC!
So overall very pleased with that deal as I will not need spend anything on this car for at least two years.
It goes to show as prices are still quite inflated due to COVID deals can be done even with Porsche themselves.
Well done Uni, if you don’t ask you don’t get!

How long till you pick it up?

MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Uni11 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:33 pm So a deal has just been done on the black gts at 48k and a free 4th year major service when needed next year including brake fluid change. And the pdk oil service when it needs doing at 40k. All FOC!
So overall very pleased with that deal as I will not need spend anything on this car for at least two years.
It goes to show as prices are still quite inflated due to COVID deals can be done even with Porsche themselves.
That’s a decent result congratulations, nice one 👍
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian. Delivery update mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

Partysausage wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:41 pm

They are doing the prep but as I’m getting driveway work done hopefully in a couple of weeks.
But as I’ve left a good deposit the car will be taken off sale.
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

Uni11 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:54 pm
Partysausage wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:41 pm

They are doing the prep but as I’m getting driveway work done hopefully in a couple of weeks.
But as I’ve left a good deposit the car will be taken off sale.
Nice one, enjoy.
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

Nice one, enjoy.
[/quote]

Thanks mate.
It’s only been three weeks since I sold my last macan. But it feels like a eternity. Hopefully this one will be as good as the last one if not better as it’s a gts :D
jaffacake

Post by jaffacake »

BigPhil wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:52 pm I've got the red stitched interior, it doesn't come with red stitching on the steering wheel, though I'm sure 'Porsche Exclusive Manufacture' would do it for you for a couple of grand if you're a daft moneybags.
Mine does have red stitching on the wheel, hence the question.
---
2018 Macan Turbo Exclusive Performance Edition with all the trimmings

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10070
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

My search is back on as opc Leicester have pulled back on the sale of the macan gts!!
Apparently the car is not fit for sale thru an opc after further investigations. ( I smell bullshit)
But who knows!

So if anyone is looking to sell do get in touch.
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

Sorry you lost that particular car but another one (perhaps even better) will come along soon.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Uni11 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:20 pm My search is back on as opc Leicester have pulled back on the sale of the macan gts!!
Apparently the car is not fit for sale thru an opc after further investigations. ( I smell bullshit)
But who knows!
That’s odd! Could be because the car has been modified?

Did you ask for details? Any way for you to contact the seller direct?
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

Wing Commander wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:22 pm
Uni11 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:20 pm My search is back on as opc Leicester have pulled back on the sale of the macan gts!!
But who knows!
That’s odd! Could be because the car has been modified?

Did you ask for details? Any way for you to contact the seller direct?
They have said the car has a oil leak which they have not located and needs engine out! So are not prepared to sell as approved used and will either put into auction or thru sytner select.
My other theory is a simple one and they have had a better offer. But i guess il never know now.
If it comes back up in the near future on a sytner or other dealers site then I guess they were telling the truth.