2017 Panamera 4 E Hybrid

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Am89

Post by Am89 »

Owned a 2017 Macan turbo earlier this year with more or less all the options, sport chrono, air, 21” wheels, PDLS etc. Sold it and looking to get into another Porsche

Considering a generation 2 Panamera 4 e hybrid. Has anyone driven or owned both? They come stock with air and sport Chrono? How do they ride compared to the Macan or 21’s. Are they much faster?

The interior seems a step up w the newer tech etc, is it worth the extra 5/10k price difference?

Would a warranty be advised, do they suffer from any common faults?

Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

I currently have a 2017 Macan GTS. Last time it was in for an OPC visit I asked for the Panamera E Hybrid as I also quite fancy one so I had it for a couple of days to play with. It was lovely to drive, super smooth and fast, benefitted from the upgraded interior which looks much better & had tons of room inside - especially in the rear. My only slight gripes were that they gave me the Turismo version which wasn’t quite my cup of tea ( makes it even longer so parking is tight ) and that visibility is reduced both in enteral driving and at junction due to be being a lot lower down and further back because of the long bonnet. They do seem very expensive for cars that are knocking on for 4 years old and still commanding money of about £60k
Fun ICE car - TBC...I’m working on it!!
Daily Grunt - 2020 Peugeot e208 GT
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Volcano Grey, Air, 21” Turbos, Pan Roof, Carbon Interior and a few more luxuries...