2019 Macan S Service campaign wlc7

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
pmg

Post by pmg »

I had a phone call last week from Portsmouth OPC saying that while my car was booked in today to have its winter wheelset fitted they wanted it for longer to do some recall work, in total with wheel swop about 3 hours.

This was done today. I was told the campaign related to a pipe from turbo to just behind the front bumper (I assume the intercooler is there) which on some cars has been leaking and Porsche has decided to replace them on all cars. My car was one of the 1st Gen2 S's and I do not know how many months production occurred before the new pipe they are happy with was fitted or whether this issue just relates to a faulty batch of pipes

In the end with wheelset swop, my car was at the OPC for 2 3/4 hrs
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8

gasgas1

Post by gasgas1 »

i would ask for a copy of the invoice they will send to Porsche for warranty work, to keep with your records.
pmg

Post by pmg »

gasgas1 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:42 am i would ask for a copy of the invoice they will send to Porsche for warranty work, to keep with your records.
They have marked the service book. As unexpectedly they did not charge me for the wheel swop I am not going to raise the matter of invoice!! :roll: :roll:
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8