Macan Discount %

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
JS18GTS

Post by JS18GTS »

£1,750 off Macan. Had to go to Colchester who were awesome throughout, as local (South London - same group) said zero! Then called a couple of months later and offered £910!

It was Colchester who discounted the turbo alloys for me as well (Chris bays) really helpful

TheTraveller

Post by TheTraveller »

Drive a hard bargain, and negotiate hard. Even over 4 years ago, when I got my Macan, there was definitely no discounts to be had, but a local Indi' who I knew well said, I should have told them I was getting one. They had a contact, at an OPC, and we could have split the savings. Hindsite is a wonderful thing.
Macan 2021

Post by Macan 2021 »

Managed to get £1250 so far, but maybe a 2020 second hand car privately might be the best bet, anyone got a 2.0 L TO SELL ?
JLR

Post by JLR »

Whilst I didn't manage to get any form of discount on the GTS, I did get the Porsche Transport System (roof bars), the bike fitting, and a full GTechniq treatment thrown in by the OPC. All-up I guess it was worth over a grand, and as they were purchases I would have made anyway it was directly equivalent to a cash discount.
Current: MY21 Carmine Red Macan GTS
Sold: 2017 BMW 540i Touring
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Rarecolour wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:10 pm Just to add, it's believed the face-lift Gen2 will be out around September, so I thought there may have been better discounts to be had to use up "old" stock.
Probably just wishful thinking.
😂😂😂 Rarely will you hear OPC’s needing to utter the term “old stock” Although they do sometimes take in additional launch cars. Was the case for some with the 2.0 litre Macan and a few Cayenne Coupe versions. Guess you just have to be there and ready to buy at the right time. In the beginning for “Macan” there were no discounts and used were selling higher than new, all about supply and demand. As already stated if your willing to shop around you can get something but can see the few current used 21MY GTS are selling at as new prices.
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian. Delivery update mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Yes I got a 10% discount on a new Cayenne Coupe a year ago. It was termed a demonstrator but wasn't a prereg or driven before I drove it out of the door so new to all intents and purposes. I think quite a number of them had been brought in to the UK as part of the initial possible Brexit stock build which then didnt happen. Just a case of being in the market for a certain car at the right time.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

I can confirm there are decent discounts out there. Had them range from £1k, £2k then £2.5k Inc delivery to my front door.

Got to say a the best dealer to deal with was Teeside, David Singh there was amazing! He came with the best deal and was really helpful, but at the last minute my local dealer said they'd match it, and with the very slight chance of collecting our first Porsche in person we had to go with them.

So shop around and 100% give David Singh a call at Teeside.
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

Rarecolour wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:10 pm Just to add, it's believed the face-lift Gen2 will be out around September, so I thought there may have been better discounts to be had to use up "old" stock.
Probably just wishful thinking.
Is the Gen 2, mentioned above, the electric version?
Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

Not from what I've heard, think it's going to be updated cab (buttons going off the console). One of the reasons I wanted the current version, my sprinter is a nightmare with everything being done via the screen.
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
davewf

Post by davewf »

Bear in mind that the residuals are so strong precisely because Porsche don't flood the market with cars and end up discounting them like BMW.