GTS Insurance

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

Admiral multi-car for us then added the home insurance. Considerably cheaper than anyone else for us.

Rab J

Post by Rab J »

I moved to Admiral from Aviva this year for my other two cars, saved about a third of Aviva renewal price. I will try them for the Cayenne when it arrives but they weren't any cheaper than NFU last year when I checked.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
F1 Nut

Post by F1 Nut »

Just a heads up for anyone with Admiral - check the wording specifically your policy excess. If you do not use one of their network garages, you may have to pay a higher excess. I'm not with Admiral, but work within the industry so have seen first hand how this has been applied. You have the legal right to choose who carries out your repair, but Admiral may penalise you for it.

Insurance can be an absolutely mine field... you only know the value of your policy when you use it. It's nigh on impossible to compare policies on a like-for-like basis because of the differing terms and conditions.... a bit like comparing one Macan to another, with all of the various options to choose from!
Current: Macan Turbo 2021 http://www.porsche-code.com/PM513BZ5
Previous: BMW 540i 2018
Spud

Post by Spud »

Sorted now thanks for the replies, gone LV Multicar which worked out very reasonable compared to others, the only thing is there is an excess if I want to use a garage for repair that is not on their list, NFU didn’t charge for this but given the difference in premiums it’s worth it

Regards
Spud
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1