GTS Insurance

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Spud

Post by Spud »

My car Insurance is due in April, currently with NFU who have been very good, however they seem to be getting pricey, looking at comparison LV are around 20% cheaper, just wondering if anyone had come across any good Insurance prices

Cheers Spud
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1

Malcan

Post by Malcan »

Spud wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:08 pm My car Insurance is due in April, currently with NFU who have been very good, however they seem to be getting pricey, looking at comparison LV are around 20% cheaper, just wondering if anyone had come across any good Insurance prices

Cheers Spud
I have found LV to be pretty reasonable for my Macan SD and my previous 911. I got a quote from LV for my future GTS (via compare the market) and it was also pretty reasonable.
Current 2018 Macan SD Carrera White
Previous 2016 911 Coupe Carrera White
Spud

Post by Spud »

Malcan wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:13 pm
Spud wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:08 pm My car Insurance is due in April, currently with NFU who have been very good, however they seem to be getting pricey, looking at comparison LV are around 20% cheaper, just wondering if anyone had come across any good Insurance prices

Cheers Spud
I have found LV to be pretty reasonable for my Macan SD and my previous 911. I got a quote from LV for my future GTS (via compare the market) and it was also pretty reasonable.
Thanks, they are looking promising at the moment mainly due to the excess figures
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

I found LV cheaper than NFU last year but they were requiring a working tracker where as NFU didn't. NFU also have two years new for old as part of their cover. In the end the NFU package was better I found.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
gasgas1

Post by gasgas1 »

sub £200, LV and 3 others.
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Cheers Spud
I have found LV to be very good for cover, a reasonable Excess amount and no need for a tracker etc. Currently via RAC, through a comparison site though, as at a lower price than LV direct, but with LV as the insurer. Go figure the machinations of the insurance world!
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Deleted User 4108

Post by Deleted User 4108 »

I have a GTS on order and needed multi-car policy, LV was the best quote but required tracker
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

I've hopped between companies a lot, Admiral, LV, Aviva and Privilege to name a few. They all do multicar and I switched from Aviva (not on comparison sites) to Privilege last May because despite declaring 9 pts (only 3 from the Macan) it was just a few quid dearer but included "replacement with new" for the second year on the road which seemed worthwhile, although with only two months to run I haven't used it! Was that a Murray Walker moment? 😣
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Has any one got an up to date yearly cost of the tracker?
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you haven't done so already.
Regards,
Dan.