GTS Options Missing

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
RGS

Post by RGS »

I've just briefly looked at GTS configurator and can't see option for pano roof, sports chrono, privacy glass (unless it includes acoustic) or any seat options either.

Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

I have a deposit down for a GTS but am waiting for the new configuration. Been told about 20th of July.

Also been watching the options disappear too! Probably be down to a chassis and wheels only in 4 weeks!

I've been reading the chat about the Porsche Stealers over charging for made up work and coming from a long line of Audi I can tell you they're all the bloody same!

I even take a photo of my brimmed screen wash to show them when I go to pay the bill yet they try and charge me every time!!!!!
Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

I just loaded my configuration expecting it to say there had been some changes, but it doesn't.

However, I can also see on the configurator that the pano roof is no longer listed or the seat options.

What's going on?
Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver
Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Hi all, first time poster.

I’m looking to purchase a new Macan for my wife when the imminent facelift is announced. So I’ve spent quite a lot of time on the configurator recently and noticed the same thing. It seems that some days the privacy glass appears and on others it doesn’t. Same goes for the reverse parking camera (non 360). I’m pretty sure it’s just down to a bug in the configurator and not actual lack of availability.

Got to say that I’ve learnt a lot from the site already and it’s really helped me navigate the complexity of Macan options!
ianst

Post by ianst »

Atlantis wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:27 pm Hi all, first time poster.

I’m looking to purchase a new Macan for my wife when the imminent facelift is announced. So I’ve spent quite a lot of time on the configurator recently and noticed the same thing. It seems that some days the privacy glass appears and on others it doesn’t. Same goes for the reverse parking camera (non 360). I’m pretty sure it’s just down to a bug in the configurator and not actual lack of availability.

Got to say that I’ve learnt a lot from the site already and it’s really helped me navigate the complexity of Macan options!
I'd get a refundable deposit down to get in the queue before it's announced if you haven't already
MY22 GTS awaiting parts :roll: http://www.porsche-code.com/PN7IVI77
69 Sapphire S: (sold)
Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

ianst wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:06 am I'd get a refundable deposit down to get in the queue before it's announced if you haven't already
We've got a test drive this Friday and will take it from there, although the salesman at our local Porsche Centre has already said that he can't take a deposit on a car that hasn't officially been announced.
pmg

Post by pmg »

Atlantis wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:29 pm
ianst wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:06 am I'd get a refundable deposit down to get in the queue before it's announced if you haven't already
We've got a test drive this Friday and will take it from there, although the salesman at our local Porsche Centre has already said that he can't take a deposit on a car that hasn't officially been announced.
I was in a similar position last time Porsche were about to announce a "facelift" to the Macan when order books for 2018 cars had closed in May June 2018 and the facelift Macan S was not announced until December. My nearest OPC with whom I had test drives was not taking deposits but another within 50 miles was so I placed a refundable deposit with them. In practice that OPC got my firm order as they responded sooner to my email of announcement day specification with a build slot that fit my wishes. The nearer OPC got my service business after being cheaper for a winter wheelset. I would shop around.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8