My GTS 22 build

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

There is a similar, but much less expensive or serious issue in the configurator. There is the option to select sports wing mirrors as a no cost option, but if you read the detail they all come with sport wing mirrors. The option just makes them gloss black rather than body coloured.

I know its no where near as big an issue, but it nearly caught me out.

ianst

Post by ianst »

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:32 pm There is a similar, but much less expensive or serious issue in the configurator. There is the option to select sports wing mirrors as a no cost option, but if you read the detail they all come with sport wing mirrors. The option just makes them gloss black rather than body coloured.

I know its no where near as big an issue, but it nearly caught me out.
It just paints the "stalk" bit of the mirrors, the main part stays body coloured
MY22 GTS awaiting parts :roll: http://www.porsche-code.com/PN7IVI77
69 Sapphire S: (sold)
sd1985

Post by sd1985 »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 pm A guy at Guildford mention that about the suspension last week. He said he had only just noticed. He said Porsche have done that with other vehicles before.
Several people on here have still ticked the box on their specs, I'm hoping it is what they want or it gets noticed and pointed out. You'd be fizzing if you got the wrong one!!!
Unsure what the right one is, GTS sports or the adaptive air hmmmm
DrWolf

Post by DrWolf »

This is my built. Just picked it up. Very happy 😊