2022 Macan Build Dates

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

My deposit was also £3k. That seems to be the norm.

Fyi my 6yo Audi has risen price with WBAC/Wizzle by £2k since April. Bizarre times!

Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:08 am My deposit was also £3k. That seems to be the norm.

Fyi my 6yo Audi has risen price with WBAC/Wizzle by £2k since April. Bizarre times!
Standard Porsche deposits I think

911 is £5k
GT products £10k iirc
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
sd1985

Post by sd1985 »

My deposit was £3k for the macan gts
andy b

Post by andy b »

Also 3k for me for a GTS. Amazed my outgoing Range Rover has increased in value by over £5k since March this year :shock:
Gen3 GTS - MY2022
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

LOL!

That increase has helped me back up to the GTS. Plus the new GT wheels that look amazing are £2660 extra on an S but only just over £1000 on the GTS which closed the gap!!!
Joe390

Post by Joe390 »

Anyone else notice PASM is no longer an option on base Macan? This down to the chip shortage as I’m sure it was on there on the 20th.
Deleted User 4388

Post by Deleted User 4388 »

Yes, i noticed the PASM and Air for base Macan was there and has now disappeared. Hope the 18/14 way seats don't suddenly disappear as they did with Gen 2 model a little while back.

Is the new park assist option -advanced i think they call it, does that take over the steering and power for you? Also is the speed sign notification worth it?

Thanks
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Dickies16V wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:03 pm Yes, i noticed the PASM and Air for base Macan was there and has now disappeared. Hope the 18/14 way seats don't suddenly disappear as they did with Gen 2 model a little while back.

Is the new park assist option -advanced i think they call it, does that take over the steering and power for you? Also is the speed sign notification worth it?

Thanks
I don’t know about the advanced parking on the Macan but if it is the same on my old AMG e class then I used it once and never used it again, mainly because it never got me in the space. Even in the handover it was hit and miss

Speed recognition is a cheap option which is generally pretty accurate
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Dickies16V wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:03 pm Yes, i noticed the PASM and Air for base Macan was there and has now disappeared. Hope the 18/14 way seats don't suddenly disappear as they did with Gen 2 model a little while back.

Thanks
i have self parking on my current car. in 4 years i’ve never used it. However, I use road-sign recognition all the time. Its very handy when there is a traffic camera and you’re no completely sure what the limit is. Not sure if its linked to the cruise control on the Porsche. I have specced road-sign recognition and ACC
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

martinto8 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:11 pm
Nelladrahcir wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:49 pm Trigger pulled, this is my code

PNNENTF2

Yes a GTS!

My deposit went down mid April so I'll be very interested to hear my date. I'm impressed with the dates folk have been posting.

GLA
Would you mind sharing what the asking deposit it when placing an order?
Bit of an update on this. Its been covered elsewhere but as I am progressing through the process I thought I’d let you know my experience.

I paid a £3k deposit when I first went to the OPC and said I wanted one of their toys. This effectively put me on the waiting list.

Exactly 2 weeks later I got the build slot notification ( October) and have now been asked to firm-up my spec and pay the “remainder” of the deposit. The whole deposit is 10% of the value of your spec.

I am paying £62k for the car and have already paid £3k deposit, so this week I need to pay a further £3,200 to make up 10% of the purchase price.

I am getting the car on PCP, and paying £13k of that up front. So when when the car arrives at the dealership I then need to pay the remaining £6,800 ( £13k total PCP payment, minus initial £3k deposit, minus the difference to add up to 10%).

Then I just need to get another 2 jobs for the monthly payments!

Hopefully that answer the question, possibly in way to much detail.