2022 Macan Build Dates

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

Good luck hopefully won’t have to wait to long
And am sure you will love it when it arrives

Deleted User 4603

Post by Deleted User 4603 »

An update on my GTS order. Build was supposed to commence on Friday 1st Oct. We checked on the OPC system and there was no update. Checked again today and sure enough, yes, it’s entered the body shop!

The build is here if curious…

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNR83MW7

51A6BFEE-A9F1-42AD-BEC5-D0255E60C7EF.jpeg

Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

LAJ wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:01 pm An update on my GTS order. Build was supposed to commence on Friday 1st Oct. We checked on the OPC system and there was no update. Checked again today and sure enough, yes, it’s entered the body shop!

The build is here if curious…

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNR83MW7
remind me again, when exactly during the early Palaeozoic period did you place the order? Lots of reports saying GTS orders delivering end of next year.

You’ll be very popular when you get it. Loads of questions
Deleted User 4603

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:06 pm
remind me again, when exactly during the early Palaeozoic period did you place the order? Lots of reports saying GTS orders delivering end of next year.

I paid my £3k back in February in the hope of a gen 2 gts. It was only a week or two later that I became aware of the possibility of a facelift. I then informed the OPC that I wanted to wait for that. That put me at the top of a very shallow GTS allocation list for this particular centre this year.
Deleted User 4436

LAJ wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:10 pm

I paid my £3k back in February in the hope of a gen 2 gts. It was only a week or two later that I became aware of the possibility of a facelift. I then informed the OPC that I wanted to wait for that. That put me at the top of a very shallow GTS allocation list for this particular centre this year.
congrats. As i said, you’re going to be a very popular chap
Deleted User 4603

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:20 pm
congrats. As i said, you’re going to be a very popular chap
I’ll take pictures of course and provide as much feedback as I can. It’s still a good while off me getting it though. I’m told the build is complicated by bits and pieces (gloss black handles for example) that are done off the line. Then it’s got to be shipped and who knows how long that will take.

Hoping the arse doesn’t drop out of the used car market until then. The prices I’m being given for my e class right now (above what I thought it would be worth when I bought it 4 years ago) are really strong and a huge help against the Macan.
Last edited by Deleted User 4603 on Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

LAJ wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:10 pm

My 3k went down in April and I said I'd wait for Gen 3!!! Seemed like a good idea at the time!!!
Deleted User 4436

one for you GTS peeps: ( sound on )

mark-yorkshire

Post by mark-yorkshire »

Got a further call from my dealer this morning and I am not a happy bunny. My 2.0 was originally meant to leave factory on 15th September and last week changed to 15th October. Today I am told it has changed again to 26th November. I now regret selling my car in August. I have now lost confidence as for all I know I might get a call next week to say it’s slipped again to December or January.
2021. Macan 2.0 Gentian. 12/21
2019. 718 Boxster T Carrara white.
2018. Macan SD Volcano.
2005. 987.1 Boxster S. Black.
2015 . Macan SD . Agate grey.
2014. Macan SD . Jet black.
2012. 981 Boxster PDK . Agate.
2010. 987.2 Cayman PDK. Aqua.
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

I was given an October 15 build date last week
Am speaking to OPC tomorrow will update here if I hear anything new