^^^^

Nits-R-Us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver

BanZ

Post by BanZ »

PorscheMack wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:57 am "GTS won't start being built until the new year but I will be getting the lock down date the end of this year!"

My understanding is that some GTSs will be built/delivered this year to UK customers. This is just another example of BS from OPCs!! Can anyone recommend a good Knitting forum I can join? 😂
Tbf until anyone starts taking delivery(or delays are confirmed) we won’t know who has accurate information. It can be useful to hear what different opcs say though to see if there are any trends.
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

SAC1 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:08 am ^^^^

Nits-R-Us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I must be.. 🥴
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
ianst

Post by ianst »

From my OPC on tuesday:
All cars keep moving backwards and forwards by the odd day but your Macan is still showing that it will be here in November so fingers crossed. If it does move slightly I will let you know but your car will be one of only 4 GTS we will see this year. Current info from Porsche says 2023 for orders taken from this point onwards.
Screenshot showing:
Freeze date 21/09
expected delivery to dealer 19/11
MY22 GTS awaiting parts :roll: http://www.porsche-code.com/PN7IVI77
69 Sapphire S: (sold)
Zadkiel

Post by Zadkiel »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 am Update from OPC.
Base models are being built and will arrive soon. Their demo arrives next week.
They build dates for S models, so you should be ok Omni!!!
GTS won't start being built until the new year but I will be getting the lock down date the end of this year!
Don't know how that compares to what others have heard?
Hi Nelladrahcir, my order (S) is with Reading too.
My SE is decent and gives regular updates, latest:

No news as of yet on 2022 allocation, I don’t expect these until probably November at the earliest. You should be high up in the queue for one of the first builds and once we have allocation I should be able to start giving you planned dates

The Gen 3 demo car available to the public is there next week, so I’ve been offered a drive. Can’t get time off work ‘till late in the week, but will give it a forensic examination then.
Quite excited 😁
Macan S arrived May’22.
Met. Black, Burmester, Bordeaux ext. leather
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNKMKWC6
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

ianst wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:33 am From my OPC on tuesday:
All cars keep moving backwards and forwards by the odd day but your Macan is still showing that it will be here in November so fingers crossed. If it does move slightly I will let you know but your car will be one of only 4 GTS we will see this year. Current info from Porsche says 2023 for orders taken from this point onwards.
Screenshot showing:
Freeze date 21/09
They were able to show you expected delivery date at the dealer on their Porsche ordering screen or is this an estimate?
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

Screenshot showing:
Freeze date 21/09
Hi Ian

which is your OPC?
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

Zadkiel wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:39 am
Nelladrahcir wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 am Update from OPC.
Base models are being built and will arrive soon. Their demo arrives next week.
They build dates for S models, so you should be ok Omni!!!
GTS won't start being built until the new year but I will be getting the lock down date the end of this year!
Don't know how that compares to what others have heard?
Hi Nelladrahcir, my order (S) is with Reading too.
My SE is decent and gives regular updates, latest:

No news as of yet on 2022 allocation, I don’t expect these until probably November at the earliest. You should be high up in the queue for one of the first builds and once we have allocation I should be able to start giving you planned dates

The Gen 3 demo car available to the public is there next week, so I’ve been offered a drive. Can’t get time off work ‘till late in the week, but will give it a forensic examination then.
Quite excited 😁
The guy said Base and S models will be delivered this year and that I will be getting my GTS first of the lorry as soon as they arrive in the New Year. He was adamant that there won't be any GTS's in the UK this year??? So having not seen anything in print I'm as clueless as everyone else.

That said my Q3 has gone up another £800 in three weeks on motorway!!!!
ianst

Post by ianst »

BanZ wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:11 pm
Screenshot showing:
Freeze date 21/09
They were able to show you expected delivery date at the dealer on their Porsche ordering screen or is this an estimate?
everything is an estimate, but yes a screen shot from their ordering system

ianst

Post by ianst »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:31 pm
Screenshot showing:
Freeze date 21/09
Hi Ian

which is your OPC?
preston