2022 Macan Build Dates

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Cooper19

Post by Cooper19 »

Recently heard that mine is leaving the factory 21st Nov.

S with air suspension and 18 way seats - which seem to have been the source of some previous delays.

Maybe the big man will be preparing it himself for the 25th Dec?
Last edited by Cooper19 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Highflyer99 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:25 pm Picking our S up from OPC Thursday morning OPC put our private plate straight on …..pics to follow
How exactly does that work? I took the plate off my current car today and have the retention cert coming in the post ( process all on line and really easy so far ). Did you give the retention certificate to the OPC in advance of delivery ?

Congrats btw.
Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 »

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:42 pm
Highflyer99 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:25 pm Picking our S up from OPC Thursday morning OPC put our private plate straight on …..pics to follow
How exactly does that work? I took the plate off my current car today and have the retention cert coming in the post ( process all on line and really easy so far ). Did you give the retention certificate to the OPC in advance of delivery ?

Congrats btw.
Had it on a retention certificate, signed it and dropped off at OPC , saved me costs from amending insurance and having a set of plates made
PMS888

Post by PMS888 »

Congrats btw.
They asked me for a photocopy of the retention certificate i they had the details to assign it. In big letters they said I must remember to bring it with me on handover day otherwise without it they couldn’t release the car to me.
Last edited by PMS888 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Thanks both
Deleted User 4449

PMS888 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:56 pm

Congrats btw.
They asked me for a photocopy of the retention certificates i they had the details to assign it. In big letters they said I must remember to bring it with me on handover day otherwise without it they couldn’t release the car to me.
Going to be two very proud happy owners come Thursday ! And hopefully with full tanks of fuel ⛽️
PMS888

Post by PMS888 »

Highflyer99 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Congrats btw.
They asked me for a photocopy of the retention certificates i they had the details to assign it. In big letters they said I must remember to bring it with me on handover day otherwise without it they couldn’t release the car to me.
Going to be two very proud happy owners come Thursday ! And hopefully with full tanks of fuel ⛽️
I was going to cheekily ask for a full tank of fuel, the least they could do given how much we’re spending but didn’t fancy the thought of someone driving my brand new car and fighting it out at the forecourt at the present time! 😂 Out of interest, traditionally what do Porsche provide on a new car? The usual 1/4 tank?? 🙈
Deleted User 4449

PMS888 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:04 pm

I was going to cheekily ask for a full tank of fuel, the least they could do given how much we’re spending but didn’t fancy the thought of someone driving my brand new car and fighting it out at the forecourt at the present time! 😂 Out of interest, traditionally what do Porsche provide on a new car? The usual 1/4 tank?? 🙈
They told us we Will have a full tank as I tried to get a free car cover off them …..
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

PMS888 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Full tank of premium petrol.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Yep, the standard is a full tank of fuel. A post-sale questionnaire may well check whether this happened.

As to how you check whether they filled it with “premium” fuel... ;)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018