Gen3 Macan brochure

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
andy b

Post by andy b »

Does such a thing exist yet? Local centre does not have any and can't seem to find an online version for a Gen3

Thanks,

Andy
Gen3 GTS - MY2022

Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

I asked the same thing. They don’t expect to get them until Sept. gave me an outgoing one. fancy hard-back book.
andy b

Post by andy b »

Ah OK, thank you. Probably arrive around the time my local centre gets its gen3 demonstrator
Gen3 GTS - MY2022
Deleted User 4436

andy b wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:09 pm Ah OK, thank you. Probably arrive around the time my local centre gets its gen3 demonstrator
Yep, they said Sept likely for the demonstrator to me too.
Papeto

Post by Papeto »

I found if you go to the Porsche website the new Macan 2022 section its pretty comprehensive. There is a few photos of a base in gentian blue and all the tech spec is there. I don’t think a brochure would provide more info. Interesrtsting factiod - Macan 2022 is 40mm longer than Macan II. Must be the extra botox in the back ;)
2022 Macan S ordered PNEGHKV4
Deleted User 4436

Papeto wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:20 am I found if you go to the Porsche website the new Macan 2022 section its pretty comprehensive. There is a few photos of a base in gentian blue and all the tech spec is there. I don’t think a brochure would provide more info. Interesrtsting factiod - Macan 2022 is 40mm longer than Macan II. Must be the extra botox in the back ;)
but the brochure is a nice keepsake. its a lovely book.
PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Very impatient - it's at least 8 years before the gen 3 Macan is released!! ;-) As I keep saying, the Macan I, Macan II and Macan III are all gen 1 models.................
Current - Macan III GTS
Previous - Macan II GTS, Macan I GTS