Macan Turbo 2020 Track view 0-60 in 3.6s

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
mueslibrown

Post by mueslibrown »

Lovely little video ...
2021 Turbo (Collected 11/21) | Dolomite Silver | Half Garnet Red Leather | Pano | 18 Way Seats | PASM + Air | PTVP | Sports Chrono | PSP | PSE | 21" 911 Turbo Wheels | Gloss Black Trims | Bose

Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

That's the nuts!

My bike is 0-60 in 3.5 secs and that is WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELY good fun!!!!!

Didn't look like it had torque vectoring!!!
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

shame they don't make it any more. Fun for those that own one already.
mueslibrown

Post by mueslibrown »

Well just got an update from Reading on my Turbo - its on the boat heading over to the UK. Apparently was a delay at the port in Germany. I specced torque vectoring :D
2021 Turbo (Collected 11/21) | Dolomite Silver | Half Garnet Red Leather | Pano | 18 Way Seats | PASM + Air | PTVP | Sports Chrono | PSP | PSE | 21" 911 Turbo Wheels | Gloss Black Trims | Bose
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

mueslibrown wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:57 pm Well just got an update from Reading on my Turbo - its on the boat heading over to the UK. Apparently was a delay at the port in Germany. I specced torque vectoring :D
based on that video, it should get from the port to the dealers REALLY QUICKLY !!

Just as an aside, my brother has a BMW M2 and BMW managed to lose that during delivery. It ended up at a dealer at the other end of the country and took them a week to work out where it was. So much for German efficiency!