It’s Here !

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

Yes it was great to see actual pics of the pebble interior as the configurator does not do it justice.
I actually have a gen 3 GTS on order since July, similar spec, but it has gangster look out side "SORRY" but just could not bring myself to go the full hog with black inside, Will have to buy new extra dark sunglasses, LOL

Porsche code: PNFS3R13

PS: Hi everyone new member.
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)

PMS888

Post by PMS888 »

Zadkiel wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:20 pm
PMS888 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:56 pm Thanks everyone for the compliments, I saw the pebble / carbon fibre combo on a Cayenne in a showroom and just fell in love with it even though the cost is eye watering 😭. I’ve got 2 car seats and both under 5 yr you would think I’m crazy 🤣. No food in the car! 😂😂
Thanks PMS888, the photos are very helpful - I’m veering towards the Pebble Grey leather now as it will go well with a black exterior. No young children, but do have mucky teenagers. Hmmm, maybe Gtechniq Leather Guard will do job of keeping it clean.

But then again…. perhaps the ‘Gangsta’ black on black (with black wheels and privacy glass) look ? 😜.
LOL - I've been having black interior for quite some years so finally decided on a change. I do like having the contrast of the light and dark within the cabin, helps see all the nice lines and panels and gives more depth.

On the other hand with the 'Gangsta' look I can imagine it looking like this :D I would be scared the police stopping me all the time, LOL.

EDZ

Post by EDZ »

That one is a little OTT for me. LOL
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

Highflyer99 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:56 pm
BanZ wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:37 pm
Highflyer99 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:30 pm

Had our’s Gtechniq ‘d in and out as we do with all my previous cars , worth every penny , as well as making wash day easier.
My Porsche drive away ins generated quote was £1200 …..mmmmmm that’s a no …..
What have you done about insurance instead then? I haven’t been able to find your answer looking through the thread.

What was the ballpark figure for the Gtechniq in and out?
Gtechniq was £900
I have Admiral but had to speak to them about it for a while as even though have down as a 2021 S the cc is wrong but they are happy and ok to cover until the ABI car code is updated on there system so all that information has been put on my account info .
Are you able to share any before/after pics with your Gtechniq treatment?
Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 »

Hi Banz
The photos I posted under Its Here …are all after the coating but don’t have any before as the ABC Detailing come to the OPC before customers collect .
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

I saw PMS888's car in the flesh this week and I must say it's absolutely stunning. The trim is beautiful and the carbon extras work so well with it. Wheel and colour combination look amazing on it but I am biased as that's the colour I have ordered :lol:

Think I need to go back on the confusarator and tweek my build (again) as I should have 2 weeks before it locks.....
PMS888

Post by PMS888 »

MacanSman wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:23 pm I saw PMS888's car in the flesh this week and I must say it's absolutely stunning. The trim is beautiful and the carbon extras work so well with it. Wheel and colour combination look amazing on it but I am biased as that's the colour I have ordered :lol:

Think I need to go back on the confusarator and tweek my build (again) as I should have 2 weeks before it locks.....
Thanks for the compliments. It was nice meeting a fellow member and realising how we could have chatted for hours about the car and our configurations, the wife lost interest after the first change! 🤣

1st week in with the car, 800 miles on the clock, can’t fault it. Can’t remember the last time I looked forward to starting up the engine and hearing that growl from the exhaust. The drive is so smooth and effortless. So happy with it.
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

Highflyer99 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:03 pm Hi Banz
The photos I posted under Its Here …are all after the coating but don’t have any before as the ABC Detailing come to the OPC before customers collect .
There was me hoping those pics were just how the new porsches got delivered :) Is yours crystal serum or Crystal Serum light?
Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 »

Crystal Serum Ultra and Exo Hydrophobic
Eddoris

Post by Eddoris »

Hi- no SD or Sim slot in your car either?
It is mentioned in the standard features on the configurator!