It’s Here !

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Looking good.

Take it you don't wear denim Jean's all the time when you are driving?!
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver

PMS888

Post by PMS888 »

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I saw the pebble / carbon fibre combo on a Cayenne in a showroom and just fell in love with it even though the cost is eye watering 😭. I’ve got 2 car seats and both under 5 yr you would think I’m crazy 🤣. No food in the car! 😂😂

I still haven’t sorted out my insurance, been so busy this weekend I haven’t had time to sort it. Last resort would be to speak to Porsche Insurance. Their underwriters are Aviva and are traditionally quite expensive. Not looking forward to the quote! 🙈
Last edited by PMS888 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

PMS888 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:56 pm Thanks everyone for the compliments, I saw the pebble / carbon fibre combo on a Cayenne in a showroom and just fell in love with it even though the cost is eye watering 😭. I’ve got 2 car seats and both under 5, you would think I’m crazy 🤣. No food in the car! 😂😂

I still haven’t sorted out my insurance, been so busy this weekend I haven’t had time to sort it. Last resort would be to speak to Porsche Insurance. Their underwriters are Aviva and are traditionally quite expensive. Not looking forward to the quote! 🙈
good luck. let us know how you get on. I genuinely think thats one of the best interior combo’s I’ve seen
PMS888

Post by PMS888 »

SAC1 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:52 pm Looking good.

Lol, I’m going to get the car ceramic coated and interior protection by Gtechniq - hoping this will keep the leather looking clean and smelling nice for months to come. Can’t beat new car leather smell! 😀
Deleted User 4436

PMS888 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:12 pm

Lol, I’m going to get the car ceramic coated and interior protection by Gtechniq - hoping this will keep the leather looking clean and smelling nice for months to come. Can’t beat new car leather smell! 😀
My current seats mark very little with denim, and a little amount of leather cleaner occasionally makes them look like new, even after 4 years
Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 »

Lol, I’m going to get the car ceramic coated and interior protection by Gtechniq - hoping this will keep the leather looking clean and smelling nice for months to come. Can’t bear new car leather smell! 😀
Had our’s Gtechniq ‘d in and out as we do with all my previous cars , worth every penny , as well as making wash day easier.
My Porsche drive away ins generated quote was £1200 …..mmmmmm that’s a no …..
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

Highflyer99 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:30 pm

Lol, I’m going to get the car ceramic coated and interior protection by Gtechniq - hoping this will keep the leather looking clean and smelling nice for months to come. Can’t bear new car leather smell! 😀
Had our’s Gtechniq ‘d in and out as we do with all my previous cars , worth every penny , as well as making wash day easier.
What have you done about insurance instead then? I haven’t been able to find your answer looking through the thread.

What was the ballpark figure for the Gtechniq in and out?
Deleted User 4449

Post by Deleted User 4449 »

BanZ wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:37 pm

What have you done about insurance instead then? I haven’t been able to find your answer looking through the thread.

Gtechniq was £900
I have Admiral but had to speak to them about it for a while as even though have down as a 2021 S the cc is wrong but they are happy and ok to cover until the ABI car code is updated on there system so all that information has been put on my account info .
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

Highflyer99 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:56 pm

Gtechniq was £900
I have Admiral but had to speak to them about it for a while as even though have down as a 2021 S the cc is wrong but they are happy and ok to cover until the ABI car code is updated on there system so all that information has been put on my account info .
Big Thank you for the info!
Deleted User 4436

Highflyer99 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:56 pm

Gtechniq was £900
I just called Admiral and they said "computer says no", so wont even give me a quote. They said as the model with that engine size isn't on their system they can not provide me with a quote. Confused.Com said the same thing.