Has anyone had their GTS delivered yet?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

PorscheMack wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:28 pm
Nelladrahcir wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:26 pm
Beaverman wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:17 pm Assume you don’t mean Gen 2. I’m collecting my cheapo gts on Sunday
Good point. I did mean gen 3. So I can have another moan at my opc about WTF is my one!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
When did you place your order?
I put £3k down at Reading OPC mid April. Still don't even have a lock on the build!

LAJ

Post by LAJ »

Picked the car up just now. Initial thoughts are I am very glad I have the GT steering wheel. Feels sooooooo much better and isn’t as hard as the standard. Very happy to have on the spec the power steering +. Makes a real difference at town speeds and feels very comfortable.

It obviously poured down when I drove it away 🙄

Car goes for full ceramic coating next week. Didn’t go with the gtechniq. I’m using a trusted detailer.

677013DF-7532-4FC8-B631-FE6B286A7C8C.jpeg

Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

LAJ wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:32 pm Picked the car up just now. Initial thoughts are I am very glad I have the GT steering wheel. Feels sooooooo much better and isn’t as hard as the standard. Very happy to have on the spec the power steering +. Makes a real difference at town speeds and feels very comfortable.

It obviously poured down when I drove it away 🙄

Car goes for full ceramic coating next week. Didn’t go with the gtechniq. I’m using a trusted detailer.
Lucky pup, looks fantastic. Being a GTS does it have the fuzzy-felt steering wheel? I tried one at Goodwood and really liked it. Ultimately I went for the leather GT wheel but its one of those options I changed back and forth about 100 times ( mine is on an S though ).

Oh, one last question. Ports in the centre console. Have you got a SiM and SD slot?
LAJ

Post by LAJ »

:!:
OmniCognateSnr wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:34 pm
Lucky pup, looks fantastic. Being a GTS does it have the fuzzy-felt steering wheel? I tried one at Goodwood and really liked it. Ultimately I went for the leather GT wheel but its one of those options I changed back and forth about 100 times ( mine is on a S though )
Leather covered. I watched Nick Murray’s YouTube video about the alcantara and seeing the pictures of this stuff on the wheel after use was shocking! Love the wheel though. I have really bony hands and not only looks good in all black… it’s softer too.

B1217782-ED68-48B0-8115-E08C943EFA22.jpeg

Deleted User 4325

Post by Deleted User 4325 »

That's gorgeous LAJ. Very subtle number plate too.

You are the first to declare! Congratulations!!!!
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

oh yeah, hadn't spotter the plate. Nicely done

I'm sticking with my private plate I've had for years. Makes it easier for my poor befuddled brain to remember
LAJ

Post by LAJ »

Nelladrahcir wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:00 pm That's gorgeous LAJ. Very subtle number plate too.

You are the first to declare! Congratulations!!!!
Birth year and initials. I just had to! 😆
mueslibrown

Post by mueslibrown »

Looks great and like all the black highlights - quick question on the first photo is that a bit of a gap towards the rear of the bonnet (looking from the side) or just a trick of the light?
2021 Turbo (Collected 11/21) | Dolomite Silver | Half Garnet Red Leather | Pano | 18 Way Seats | PASM + Air | PTVP | Sports Chrono | PSP | PSE | 21" 911 Turbo Wheels | Gloss Black Trims | Bose
Mwillia

Post by Mwillia »

Wow,looks brilliant. Is that leather steering wheel the standard on the GTS ?
mueslibrown

Post by mueslibrown »

LAJ wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:55 pm :!:
OmniCognateSnr wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:34 pm
Lucky pup, looks fantastic. Being a GTS does it have the fuzzy-felt steering wheel? I tried one at Goodwood and really liked it. Ultimately I went for the leather GT wheel but its one of those options I changed back and forth about 100 times ( mine is on a S though )
Leather covered. I watched Nick Murray’s YouTube video about the alcantara and seeing the pictures of this stuff on the wheel after use was shocking! Love the wheel though. I have really bony hands and not only looks good in all black… it’s softer too.
Good choice - hate that fuzzy stuff, even worse on a steering wheel ... absorbing all that oil and sweat and other guff :shock:
2021 Turbo (Collected 11/21) | Dolomite Silver | Half Garnet Red Leather | Pano | 18 Way Seats | PASM + Air | PTVP | Sports Chrono | PSP | PSE | 21" 911 Turbo Wheels | Gloss Black Trims | Bose