Insulated laminated glass
Body colour painted trim and sideblades
Dark Walnut dash etc
Surround view parking
Power steering plus
etc

MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Dannyp wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:09 pm So here's the final spec.

PNKYYQ59

Can't work out how to post pictures from the configurator - but it's an "~S"

Volcano Grey
Pebble extended leather
18 way seats
Dark Walnut dash etc
Surround view parking
Power steering plus
etc
Here it is, same colour choices as my previous Turbo, but without the Wood 🤔 very 60’s. Nice to see you’ve also included the pebble seat belts, lots don’t and it looks far better with them. you’ll love it.👍

ADA194D3-FDF8-4924-A81C-88F650D7BCFB.jpeg

388F8E70-724B-48CF-A823-D87B9037B67B.jpeg

8F103B24-9960-4F08-9B3E-558AC9371128.jpeg

Last edited by MikeM on Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

MikeM wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:25 pm

PNKYYQ59

Volcano Grey
Pebble extended leather
18 way seats
Dark Walnut dash etc
Surround view parking
Power steering plus
etc
Here it is, same colour choices as my previous Turbo, but without the Wood 🤔 very 60’s personally went for leather, you’ll love it.👍
That does have the paid for window trims in black as well. I like mine with Chrome but the black window trim look is growing on me. With regards to the front/rear painted trim - I dont know how much you can really see this as its already blends in with volcano.

Walnut is an interesting choice - will make your one unique. The other extra I've wondered about with pebble to make a cabin very unique is contrasting black stitching - but it costs a huge amount and you cant preview it on the configurator...
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Banz, you will get pebble contrast stitching on the black leather dash top and door caps. Definitely go for the black window trim 👍
Previous Porsche’s
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

MikeM wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:57 pm Banz, you will get pebble contrast stitching on the black leather dash top and door caps. Definitely go for the black window trim 👍
I was referring to the option to spec deviated stitching on the pebble part of the interior rather than the black.
Dannyp

Post by Dannyp »

PNKYYQ59

Volcano Grey
Pebble extended leather
18 way seats
Dark Walnut dash etc
Surround view parking
Power steering plus
etc
Here it is, same colour choices as my previous Turbo, but without the Wood 🤔 very 60’s. Nice to see you’ve also included the pebble seat belts, lots don’t and it looks far better with them. you’ll love it.👍
Thanks Mike for posting the pictures! :-)
"Very 60s" as you say - and as am I!
I was trying to explain th elook to the salesman in terms of old Jags and TRs and MGs. First time I've seen an "enigmatic smile" on a car sales exec. I don't know what it meant! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in two minds about the body colour trim pack. It doesn't leap out at you with the dark grey - but with the painted sideblades I think it's a constistently understated look.
:)
Dannyp

Post by Dannyp »

BanZ wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:30 pm

PNKYYQ59

Volcano Grey
Pebble extended leather
18 way seats
Dark Walnut dash etc
Surround view parking
Power steering plus
etc
Here it is, same colour choices as my previous Turbo, but without the Wood 🤔 very 60’s personally went for leather, you’ll love it.👍
That does have the paid for window trims in black as well. I like mine with Chrome but the black window trim look is growing on me. With regards to the front/rear painted trim - I dont know how much you can really see this as its already blends in with volcano.

Walnut is an interesting choice - will make your one unique. The other extra I've wondered about with pebble to make a cabin very unique is contrasting black stitching - but it costs a huge amount and you cant preview it on the configurator...
I liked the idea of contrasting stitching as well - but as you say, you'd be buying blind - and it costs a fortune.
I also wanted the chrome window trims - but was over ruled by my wife.
The thing I really wanted was to paint the rear tailgate spoiler in body colour - but you can only have that if you accept (even) more gloss black plastic around the front - which I wanted to avoid ... :-)
MH82

Post by MH82 »

Dannyp wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:01 pm
BanZ wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:30 pm

I liked the idea of contrasting stitching as well - but as you say, you'd be buying blind - and it costs a fortune.
I also wanted the chrome window trims - but was over ruled by my wife.
The thing I really wanted was to paint the rear tailgate spoiler in body colour - but you can only have that if you accept (even) more gloss black plastic around the front - which I wanted to avoid ... :-)
Pretty certain someone on here owns a body shop and has already been showing off their work on a gen3……
2022 GTS order cancelled
2023 718 Spyder order cancelled
Gone rogue and bought an Aston Martin V12 Vantage S :shock:
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Dannyp wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:56 pm

PNKYYQ59
Thanks Mike for posting the pictures! :-)
"Very 60s" as you say - and as am I!
I was trying to explain th elook to the salesman in terms of old Jags and TRs and MGs. First time I've seen an "enigmatic smile" on a car sales exec. I don't know what it meant! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I get that, still have a bit of traditional wood and leather in the garage, and love it. 😊

DDE4D193-8369-4A86-AC66-A545EBE2DCEE.jpeg

Previous Porsche’s
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
Dannyp

Post by Dannyp »

Wow! Love it. This is how I like to travel. Not a fan of shiny black plastic or carbon fibre at all :-). Perhaps it's my age? :-)