Macan GTS v 911 GTS

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Tracky wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:07 pm
Col Lamb wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:11 pm So there I am at the PEC thrashing a 911C4 GTS around the handling circuit as fast as I can, catching and overtaking everything.

Then this Macan Turbo PP (same power and suspension as a gen3 GTS) driven by one of the Instructors comes on the circuit and catches me up so I have to let him past.

So yeah in the right hands the gen 3 Macan GTS you will have is more than fast enough for you for real world driving.
Then you were driving slow and everyone you were overtaking was driving even slower
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably, very true.

I can drive fast but many can drive even faster.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Col Lamb wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:55 am
Tracky wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:07 pm
Col Lamb wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:11 pm So there I am at the PEC thrashing a 911C4 GTS around the handling circuit as fast as I can, catching and overtaking everything.

Then this Macan Turbo PP (same power and suspension as a gen3 GTS) driven by one of the Instructors comes on the circuit and catches me up so I have to let him past.

So yeah in the right hands the gen 3 Macan GTS you will have is more than fast enough for you for real world driving.
Then you were driving slow and everyone you were overtaking was driving even slower
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably, very true.

I can drive fast but many can drive even faster.
👍
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

Stating the blooming obvious I would EXPECT a car costing upto £140,000 to be better in a number of ways than one costing half that especially if it's from the same manufacturer. 😊
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4