Sport Chrono Individual settings

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Jon A wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:32 pm
crockers wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:21 pm Must be me but I can’t see the point of the individual mode. I run mine on low air and sport’s chassis. If I want the chassis stiffer I push the pasm button.
…so you don’t leave fingerprints on the haptic buttons.
Shame it doesn't work on voice command innit!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP

pmg

Post by pmg »

crockers wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:21 pm Must be me but I can’t see the point of the individual mode. I run mine on low air and sport’s chassis. If I want the chassis stiffer I push the pasm button.
Is it not the ability to produce a mix of different suspension and driveline settings at a single turn of a button?
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

pmg wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:44 pm
Is it not the ability to produce a mix of different suspension and driveline settings at a single turn of a button?
It is yes, but I think it gives two other functions. Sports plus and launch control?
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Deleted User 4788

Post by Deleted User 4788 »

At my recent PEC at Silverstone in an S, I did 4 Launch Controls.
Activate Sports+, Left foot on Brake pedal, Right foot hard on accelerator
Launch Control signal appears, foot off brake. Amazing acceleration. Glad I wasn't in my own car!
wab172uk

Post by wab172uk »

Played with it last night. All sorted.

Low ride, soft suspension, with sport for the engine.

Cheers guys
crockers

Post by crockers »

wab172uk wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:50 am Played with it last night. All sorted.

Low ride, soft suspension, with sport for the engine.

Cheers guys
I think the sport is for the gearing not the engine.
Phil.C

Post by Phil.C »

Hi, After 10.5 months of waiting I have just picked up my Macan GTS. Love the car. I know this has been covered but a couple of points I need clarity on please.
INDIVIDUAL MODE
It remembers ; Low setting, sort suspension but I can't get it to remember the sports exhaust or auto stop start. Is this possible? I set it via the door SET button and corresponding seat button. Im waiting for a Porsche pro appointment but it's bugging me. Any advice? Thanks.
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

Congratulations for your new GTS, Phil👍…..but where are the photos! 🤔😁

Here are the instructions on how to access the Individual mode settings, which will sort your problem, as these are not stored via the door SET buttons:-

Configuring INDIVIDUAL driving mode

In the INDIVIDUAL driving programme, the settings for the chassis, vehicle level and Auto Start Stop function can be combined on the basis of the NORMAL, SPORT or SPORT PLUS driving programmes. The saved combination can be retrieved by turning the mode switch to INDIVIDUAL.

Configuring INDIVIDUAL driving mode in the instrument cluster

Vehicle > Settings > Individual

Cheers, Allan
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
Phil.C

Post by Phil.C »

Thanks Allan. I will try that. Phil.
Phil.C

Post by Phil.C »

Set it up in individual mode. PASM, low level and auto stop start works. However, I have to physically turn the mode switch to Normal even though I left the car on that setting. What ever happens it will not remember the exhaust. Is this all normal?
Phil