Air suspension settings

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
wab172uk

Post by wab172uk »

Col Lamb wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:35 pm When you next get out of the car lock it and just stand there and listen.

You should here the system levelling itself and dropping down slightly.

The next time you then get in the car check that the low height indicator is lit, you should also here the system resetting itself and setting the level to the last position.
When I pull up, the car is in low mode, but through individual mode. The car remains low while switched off.

It's when I get back in, the car the suddenly starts raising into high setting. So it's not remembering my last suspension setting. Maybe defaulting back into Normal mode is making it rise back up?

I'll try starting it up, but the car into low ride while in normal mode, and then switch it off. See if that solves it. It might be the last time I had it in normal, it was somehow in high suspension setting, and that's what it remembers?

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

wab172uk wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:30 am
Col Lamb wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:35 pm When you next get out of the car lock it and just stand there and listen.

You should here the system levelling itself and dropping down slightly.

The next time you then get in the car check that the low height indicator is lit, you should also here the system resetting itself and setting the level to the last position.
When I pull up, the car is in low mode, but through individual mode. The car remains low while switched off.

It's when I get back in, the car the suddenly starts raising into high setting. So it's not remembering my last suspension setting. Maybe defaulting back into Normal mode is making it rise back up?

I'll try starting it up, but the car into low ride while in normal mode, and then switch it off. See if that solves it. It might be the last time I had it in normal, it was somehow in high suspension setting, and that's what it remembers?
Wab, it will only remember it and stay in it if the button on consul is pressed and lit. Any other way of changing the ride height is temporary, as it will default to normal after you switch off from any setting via chrono.
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0