New Macan Comes Early

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
stuart1969

Post by stuart1969 »

so the Crayon Macan S has been released in the showroom, not quite my spec but it will do!! Im going to be a happy chap come next Friday
Pics below - obviously im not having the tent!

IMG-2367.jpg

IMG-2368.jpg

Moriarty

Post by Moriarty »

Why not take the tent? It’d be fun, and having it on your car roof keeps the spiders out.

Lovely car. Congrats.
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Very smart, if you hadn't said it was Crayon I would have thought it was White. Crayon always seems much whiter in photos. I wonder if Porsche sell many of those tents ?🤔
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Lovely looking car, look forward to the pics 👍
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

Congrats on your new car…great colour, but I may be biased on that!!
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
EngineerMK

Post by EngineerMK »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:02 pm Very smart, if you hadn't said it was Crayon I would have thought it was White. Crayon always seems much whiter in photos. I wonder if Porsche sell many of those tents ?🤔
I spotted the same roof tent in Norwich Porsche Centre mounted oil their 75th anniversary multicolour wrapped Panamera... price was an eye watering £4.5k. I can't see many being sold.
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Great looking car with or without the tent :D
Jamie87

Post by Jamie87 »

EngineerMK wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:58 pm
Scooby_Doo wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:02 pm Very smart, if you hadn't said it was Crayon I would have thought it was White. Crayon always seems much whiter in photos. I wonder if Porsche sell many of those tents ?🤔
I spotted the same roof tent in Norwich Porsche Centre mounted oil their 75th anniversary multicolour wrapped Panamera... price was an eye watering £4.5k. I can't see many being sold.
Was gonna say I’ve seen it in Norwich the other week. Totally outrages price and can only see it as a bit of a gimmick personally.
Fantastic car and colour, hope you truly enjoy her. Looking forward to pics.
Moriarty

Post by Moriarty »

Oh. Forget the tent then. Stay at a luxury resort instead and save money.
wab172uk

Post by wab172uk »

Jamie87 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:52 pm
Was gonna say I’ve seen it in Norwich the other week. Totally outrages price and can only see it as a bit of a gimmick personally.
Fantastic car and colour, hope you truly enjoy her. Looking forward to pics.
The tent is basically another manufacturers tent, with some tweaks to design and a Porsche badge added. You can get them (not the Porsche one) for about half of what Porsche is asking.

If I was into camping, I'd rather have one of these than having to pitch a tent on cold (probably wet) hard lumpy ground.