Rear washer pipe leak - modification?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Nuclear Nick wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:33 am I'd be wary of new posters with no track record or car details Neil
Indeed, hence the query, been quite an influx recently!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP

gbj1

Post by gbj1 »

Update - parts ordered but won 't be done this week while it's in for an oil service, but Porsche have agreed to pay
DJMCUK

Post by DJMCUK »

gbj1 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:01 pm Update - parts ordered but won 't be done this week while it's in for an oil service, but Porsche have agreed to pay
Who is paying, OPC or PGB?

If the latter, did they offer you some goodwill too?
gbj1

Post by gbj1 »

DJMCUK wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:24 pm
gbj1 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:01 pm Update - parts ordered but won 't be done this week while it's in for an oil service, but Porsche have agreed to pay
Who is paying, OPC or PGB?

If the latter, did they offer you some goodwill too?
Not sure tbh, although he did say "they've agreed to pay" as it's the same fault as before - as for goodwill, they almost make me feel I should apologise for being a nuisance to them haha - I need to be more assertive :roll:
Annaholly

Post by Annaholly »

Hi , looking for some advice please. My 72 plate Macan in December 2023 had the rear washer stop working. It’s taken till today to get an appointment for the car with hire car to go in so I’ve waited 3 months for them to look at it. The dealer has said it’s definitely the rear wash pipe and they’ve had to remove all the carpets to dry out and replace pipe. They have said that it’s not covered under warranty but have sent a case to Porsche to ask if they could contribute. I said I have no money to pay and also why would it not be covered under warranty for a car just over a year old and seems to be a common problem . Looking for advice and help please. Thanks