Macan GTS - PCP 6.9% APR?!

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
dammitjanet

Post by dammitjanet »

snipez999 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:36 pm We had never leased before, but are just coming up to the 3 years on our 2 RRs. Got such a deal on the SVR that it was a no-brainer. I reckoned on it being worth no more than 50% of its invoice value after the 3 years were up, but I'm only paying 39% over the term (at least that's me *thinking* I came out on top?!) That includes the RFL too, so it's actually a bit less than that overall.
I like the idea of handing back keys and not having to gamble on the balloony payment thingamajig either. Lease companies always seem to have good deals in the Summer when we've usually blown our wads on holidays and suchlike.
This time round, however, we are buying our 2 Macans outright as I have the crazy notion that I would come out the equivalent of around £4.5k a year better off over the 4 years if buying as opposed to leasing this time.
Just the small matter of winning the lottery between now and 1 September though :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's the small matter that when you lease, you are not the registered keeper of the car, and your car insurance is therefore more limited. Got a surprise on that myself about 6 years ago

In most cases it won't matter, but even so https://www.autotrader.co.uk/content/gu ... -insurance
Macan T in Copper Ruby Metallic - Porsche Code: PREQZZZ8