Looking to buy a used Macan GTS Gen 3

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Pythongrün

Post by Pythongrün »

Iceicebaby

Post by Iceicebaby »

Idid consider this one but the mileage is just a little too high and it has a tow bar, has it possibly been lugging a caravan around the country? My present BMW X4 M40i is 4 years old with 20 000 miles, I can’t bring myself to splash 35k ish plus my car for something with similar mileage.
crockers

Post by crockers »

I have a towbar on mine - used to carry a bike rack only. Don't see a GTS as a caravan tower. If I was doing that I'd want a diesel
HertsMacan

Post by HertsMacan »

This is £15k cheaper than new after factoring in the new car tax. Don't seem enough discount to me for a 20 month old car that's done 22k miles and already on second owner.
Bet that asking price isn't achieved!
Pythongrün

Post by Pythongrün »

Got a.tow bar on the T - Never used it. Did intend to use it for bikes, but never been far enough to need it
SanPorMGTS

Post by SanPorMGTS »

Iceicebaby wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:00 pm
SanPorMGTS wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 pm I’m putting my Carmine up for sale (72 reg) when I get a build slot and price dependent. If that of some interest? I can get together it’s details and extras since, if you want? (Ceramic coating/front/rear dashcam)
Yep I’d definitely be interested, could you DM me some details and approx when you will be selling.
Yes of course! Let me find the final build sheet thing, she needs a good home, I’ve still not reached 2000 miles. It’s not the right car for London, but she was fab for the long trip home. I’ll drop you a line by weekend etc and speak to Porsche about build slots again in the meantime :)
Iceicebaby

Post by Iceicebaby »

SanPorMGTS wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:35 pm
Iceicebaby wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:00 pm
SanPorMGTS wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 pm I’m putting my Carmine up for sale (72 reg) when I get a build slot and price dependent. If that of some interest? I can get together it’s details and extras since, if you want? (Ceramic coating/front/rear dashcam)
Yep I’d definitely be interested, could you DM me some details and approx when you will be selling.
Yes of course! Let me find the final build sheet thing, she needs a good home, I’ve still not reached 2000 miles. It’s not the right car for London, but she was fab for the long trip home. I’ll drop you a line by weekend etc and speak to Porsche about build slots again in the meantime :)
Thank you mate😉