What a (good) day

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
DJMCUK

Post by DJMCUK »

Heated steering wheel number one option choice!!

We inherited it on a used Macan and what a blessing!

Up in Glasgow last week and on it goes... bliss!!

Every knowledgeable future buyer of your car would want one fitted.

Yorkshire Mac

Post by Yorkshire Mac »

Lock down meeting booked for next week. OPC arranging sandwiches and a few cakes.

I know there will be a sales pitch on the various insurances, which I don’t need, and ceramic coating, which I am more tempted by. I didn’t push to get it thrown in because I was far more tempted by the June delivery, so I could not only secure the car but also at the current price.

If I go for it I will probably go to a proper detailer - any recommendations in the York/Leeds/Harrogate area?

Never had ceramic coating before because I like to polish and wax my cars but tempted this time. I have in the past done my own Gtechnique protection on wheels, glass and interior and this has held up well on my current car, so would be happy to do this again and therefore it would only be the paintwork that I would potentially look for someone to do.
Arriving in June, all being well. Slightly tweaked to now include Bose - https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PS4LXHU0
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Let’s hope the lock down doesn’t creep forward - it has been known to happen without dealer knowing!

Get the car ceramic coated by a professional elsewhere
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
Yorkshire Mac

Post by Yorkshire Mac »

Tracky wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:14 pm Let’s hope the lock down doesn’t creep forward - it has been known to happen without dealer knowing!

Get the car ceramic coated by a professional elsewhere
Current lock down date is another 3 weeks away, but SE did say this can happen. I am pretty well sorted on spec, so thought better to get it done.
Arriving in June, all being well. Slightly tweaked to now include Bose - https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PS4LXHU0