Upgraded to 21 from 18

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
1 SHV

Post by 1 SHV »

There was definitely an era when White didn't suit Porsche 911's due to bumper / trim design etc , no longer true, and your Macan is lovely

Congrats

SPL

Post by SPL »

Macan1 - That is stunning!

Is your day light running lights the strip in the bumper - looks like it in your last photo..

I thought the DRL's with the standard lights were in the main headlights in the inside...

Cheers!!
Diesel S Ordered 07/12/2013 - Delivered 29/01/15 - Sold 15/06/16.
New Range Rover Vogue arrived 21/07/16.
http://www.macanownersclub.co.uk/forum/shouldnt-swear-land-rover_topic4142.html
Macan1

Post by Macan1 »

Is your day light running lights the strip in the bumper - looks like it in your last photo..

I thought the DRL's with the standard lights were in the main headlights in the inside...

Cheers!!

They are just the parking lights. I have Bi-Xenon with PDLS. The 4 point DRLs only turn on in certain circumstances.

SPL

Post by SPL »

Cheers!!

They are just the parking lights. I have Bi-Xenon with PDLS. The 4 point DRLs only turn on in certain circumstances.

Thanks Macan1.

I am going to get the PDLS and possibly "+" as I like the 4 point lights soo much! When you say, only turn on in certain circumstances... when is that? What is the daylight running lights then? And do the strips in the bumper only come on as parking lights, i.e when you leave your indicator on when parked?

What do you think of the PDLS? Other than the 4 point can you 'see' LOL the difference (changing range when going faster etc etc)?

Thanks and sorry to be a pest, I just like to know from your experience! Wink

Also, is the strip is also the indicator with PDLS?

SPL2014-05-20 08:41:44
Diesel S Ordered 07/12/2013 - Delivered 29/01/15 - Sold 15/06/16.
New Range Rover Vogue arrived 21/07/16.
http://www.macanownersclub.co.uk/forum/shouldnt-swear-land-rover_topic4142.html
Tefal

Post by Tefal »

Macan1, do you have a contact email or tel number for the wheels obtained direct from Germany? I was going to change tyres only but if the price is right a second set may be an easier option. Thanks for your help.
Macan1

Post by Macan1 »

Macan1, do you have a contact email or tel number for the wheels obtained direct from Germany? I was going to change tyres only but if the price is right a second set may be an easier option. Thanks for your help.

I will send you the details off line.