My Wife thinks I'm having an affair!

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Chris s

Post by Chris s »

I've got it all back to front, I always seem to end up buying the good car for my Wife. And I then usually end up with her hand me downs Confused.

Not this time though LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!

Dezi

Post by Dezi »

Relieved to see that there are forum members over sixty.I am over seventy and still enjoying my mid life crisis having recently sold my Aston Martin Virage to make way for the Macan S petrol which I hope to get before the end of the year.Ordered it in December.My wife is still smiling and talking to me so I must be doing something right!!
Parson911

Post by Parson911 »

Relieved to see that there are forum members over sixty.I am over seventy and still enjoying my mid life crisis having recently sold my Aston Martin Virage to make way for the Macan S petrol which I hope to get before the end of the year.Ordered it in December.My wife is still smiling and talking to me so I must be doing something right!!

Changing your Aston for a Macan, your wife's thinking there's going to be more money spare to buy handbags with. That's why she's smiling.
ibromo

Post by ibromo »

When she saw me typing "please send in more pics" and "why is it noisy when it should be sleeping".....plus the dating banner on the web page, I got a left hook!!
Parson911

Post by Parson911 »

When she saw me typing "please send in more pics" and "why is it noisy when it should be sleeping".....plus the dating banner on the web page, I got a left hook!!

Dezi

Post by Dezi »

Good point Parson911,Iwill keep an eye open for any new handbags!
tallet

Post by tallet »

Well going by current wait times, let's hope you live long enough to enjoy it Wink
Turbo delivered 11 August.
David B

Post by David B »

Another sh1t day in the office, but this forum makes me laugh out loud! Thanks guys & gals!!
Macan S sold; Turbo cancelled. Boxster Spyder - collected 20.05.2016
Malk

Post by Malk »

Did we get anywhere with thoughts of a meet on Porsche night at Ace cafe?
Diesel S Taken delivery 12/04/14
Replaced 4/7/14
Sold back to OPC 10/10/15
Now proud owner of 3rd Macan Volcano Grey 2.0T **WHICH IS UP FOR SALE**
Ordered 1st Edition XC40 T5 :o

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHW6XE96
Triple7

Post by Triple7 »

Did we get anywhere with thoughts of a meet on Porsche night at Ace cafe?

Gotta get my mota first! But yeah,
Sold: 2014 Macan Diesel S in Jet Black.
Sold: 2016 Macan GTS in Jet Black.
Cancelled: 2017 Macan Turbo + PP in Jet Black for a RRS.
Ordered: 2019 992 C4S in Jet Black.
To be ordered 2019 Macan Turbo / Turbo S / Turbo + PP. Yeah, it’ll be in Jet Black!