Leaving the Macan fold too

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
happy days

Post by happy days »

mcnallys wrote: ↑Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:09 pm
MCDK wrote: ↑Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 pm Are you collecting in Belfast? Decent dealership for sure.
sure we are all decent over here! :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Macan S D
718 S

v8trev

Post by v8trev »

IMG_3096.JPG

IMG_3091.JPG

Well here is my new 718 Boxster - have to say, it looks stunning but then again I'm biased :D :D
Sorry about the quality of the rear view but taken quickly - will post some better ones when it has been GTechniq'd.
PC Belfast - in particular Ben Simpson and Karl the Dealer Principal were fantastic - couldn't do enough for us - great price agreed, chauffeured limo from the airport, a lovely bouquet of flowers for my wife, 2 Martini Racing caps, touch up, colour matched key shells, a full tank of fuel, a lovely meal in a top Belfast restaurant booked while we're there by the DP - thoroughly recommend them. But more than anything, just genuine nice people.
A great day with a nice drive back from Cairnryan to the North East in our new car.
Amazingly, Wingco the photos have ended up the right way!
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Not sure what other Porsche dealerships are like but Belfast Porsche certainly head and shoulders above other high end dealerships over here.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

V8trev - is it me or you? great pics, but on my computer they're upside down, dammit!

Glad you had a great day and were very well treated! Congrats!
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
goron59

Post by goron59 »

+1 upside down on Mac (Safari, Opera, Firefox), right way up on iPhone (Safari).
Used to have 2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70
Previously a 2014 Macan Turbo.
Now a 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Car looks great and what superb service from the dealer. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Very nice indeed. What fantadtic service and I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy the car. πŸ‘

I think there may be a huge smile on your face 😁
GTS πŸ˜€
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

v8trev wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:18 pm IMG_3096.JPGIMG_3091.JPG
Well here is my new 718 Boxster - have to say, it looks stunning but then again I'm biased :D :D
Sorry about the quality of the rear view but taken quickly - will post some better ones when it has been GTechniq'd.
PC Belfast - in particular Ben Simpson and Karl the Dealer Principal were fantastic - couldn't do enough for us - great price agreed, chauffeured limo from the airport, a lovely bouquet of flowers for my wife, 2 Martini Racing caps, touch up, colour matched key shells, a full tank of fuel, a lovely meal in a top Belfast restaurant booked while we're there by the DP - thoroughly recommend them. But more than anything, just genuine nice people.
A great day with a nice drive back from Cairnryan to the North East in our new car.

Hi Trev. What a beauty! Many congrats! Reminds me of when I was speccing a Miami Blue 991.2! :lol: Sounds like brilliant service from Belfast. Hopefully the journey home was smooth and trouble-free. The photos are indeed the right way up on my iPad. ;) Looking forward to more pics and your initial impressions. :geek: Enjoy!
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
v8trev

Post by v8trev »

Wing Commander wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm
v8trev wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:18 pm IMG_3096.JPGIMG_3091.JPG

Hi Trev. What a beauty! Many congrats! Reminds me of when I was speccing a Miami Blue 991.2! :lol: Sounds like brilliant service from Belfast. Hopefully the journey home was smooth and trouble-free. The photos are indeed the right way up on my iPad. ;) Looking forward to more pics and your initial impressions. :geek: Enjoy!
Yes everything went well on the journey home Wingco - will post more pics when I get it Gtechnic'd. Funny how photos end up upside down on some devices (I have the same problem on the Porsche Club website where all my vehicle photos in the profile are in upside down no matter whether I rotate the photos upside down)
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Looks like it was wet when you drive out. I drove my GTS out those very same doors into a very wet afternoon as well. Always rains in Belfast lol.