Road test done.... now the dilemma from hell

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
VanB

Post by VanB »

Nav is a PITA until you use the connect app to upload destinations from your phone or, alternatively, use car play to use apple maps. I came from a long line of BMWs to Porsche and it took me a couple of weeks to get used to the difference between iDrive and the Porsche system but it really does become almost as intuitive. The drive and ride in the Macan is sublime by comparison to BMW so is your beef about the iDrive vs Porsche system really going to outweigh your driving pleasure? Personally I find the standard 8 way GTS seats extremely comfortable - far more so than in any BMW I've ever owned and far more comfortable than my wife's Q5.

Whatever you decide - good luck with your choice
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate

Paul

Post by Paul »

Agree with most of the above.
Mrs P has a 428 and her Nav Pro thingy is far better than the Porsche PCM....thats just the way it is.
No, neither can you get cold air to your face and hot air to your toes.....again, you just can’t...
Personally don’t have a problem finding a comfy position in the Macan......but struggle in the 428!
If these are the only 3 “ details” preventing you placing an order, just remember how well it handles and all the other positives from your write-up!👍
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465