Residual Values 2017

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
VanB

Post by VanB »

Interesting to hear your thoughts Arif and gives a degree of comfort re the GTS especially with the factory shut down next year.
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate

Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Spud wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:10 pm Not sure how much these residuals work, a few months ago I was looking at a GTS and I was offered a price for my SD which meant taking a £13k hit, just did a price check with WBAC and the previous mentioned site and being offered a price with a £25k hit, that’s on a 15 month old SD, Reckon I will keep it for 3-5 years and worry about it later, Steve W is spot on when he says there’s nothing to beat the SD in real terms and personally I don’t think it’s worth writing off that amount of money to trade up to a GTS at this moment in time, I am concerned over the SD residuals going forward, would be interesting if anyone has been offered any prices for a Petrol trade.
Hi Spud, I actually got 57k for my 61k new GTS after 18months three weeks ago.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
JBA

Post by JBA »

Rab J wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:06 pm
Spud wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:10 pm Not sure how much these residuals work, a few months ago I was looking at a GTS and I was offered a price for my SD which meant taking a £13k hit, just did a price check with WBAC and the previous mentioned site and being offered a price with a £25k hit, that’s on a 15 month old SD, Reckon I will keep it for 3-5 years and worry about it later, Steve W is spot on when he says there’s nothing to beat the SD in real terms and personally I don’t think it’s worth writing off that amount of money to trade up to a GTS at this moment in time, I am concerned over the SD residuals going forward, would be interesting if anyone has been offered any prices for a Petrol trade.
Hi Rab, just 4k depreciation on a GTS after 18 months... that's brillian!😊. Did you trade it in at OPC and what was the mileage (assuming it was low mileage eg less than 10k miles)?
Macan GTS Mark 1 - bought new 2017 and sold 2024
Macan GTS Mark 3 - bought new 2024
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

JBA wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 pm
Hi Rab, just 4k depreciation on a GTS after 18 months... that's brillian!😊. Did you trade it in at OPC and what was the mileage (assuming it was low mileage eg less than 10k miles)?
That was the offer from Porsche Cambridge, actually £500 more but I removed that for take account of delivering it to them. It had only 6.5k and was of course the correct colour, carmine, and with the sought after 21" classics. Propper spec is important.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Spud

Post by Spud »

👍that’s good going, I suppose it’s supply and demand, no doubt Diesels are being hit 😦
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1
JBA

Post by JBA »

Rab J wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:59 pm
JBA wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 pm
That was the offer from Porsche Cambridge, actually £500 more but I removed that for take account of delivering it to them. It had only 6.5k and was of course the correct colour, carmine, and with the sought after 21" classics. Propper spec is important.
An excellent piece of business! Good for you Rab J.
Macan GTS Mark 1 - bought new 2017 and sold 2024
Macan GTS Mark 3 - bought new 2024