Who Says I'm Sensitive About Where I Park?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Paul1970 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:35 pm
Macman wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 am This is nothing. We are getting a grand child, mainly so that we can park in the parent and child bays :lol:
I like your thinking :idea:
I've started looking for a retired Blue Badge holder who is happy to just to sit quietly in the back whenever I need to go anywhere. it's a win: win - they get to spend the day out and about with me and I get to park away from inconsiderate drivers. The problem with grandchildren is that they have a tendency to be sick!
With Blue Badge holders one has to consider possible incontinence issues.
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)

Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

Tom 2000 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:53 pm
Paul1970 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:35 pm
Macman wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 am This is nothing. We are getting a grand child, mainly so that we can park in the parent and child bays :lol:
I like your thinking :idea:
I've started looking for a retired Blue Badge holder who is happy to just to sit quietly in the back whenever I need to go anywhere. it's a win: win - they get to spend the day out and about with me and I get to park away from inconsiderate drivers. The problem with grandchildren is that they have a tendency to be sick!
With Blue Badge holders one has to consider possible incontinence issues.
Difficult one. What would you rather have, possible dent to the door or the smell of dried p*ss throughout your journey :lol:
Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver
Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

Incidentally, that car park is in Cavendish Square and I have used it many times and have always found very good spaces if you go to the lower levels and they are generally quite wide.

I can only assume that these vehicle owners weren't so fussed or prepared to put the effort in.
Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Bazza06 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:19 am I just had to take this picture as I would not in a million years be party to such close proximity parking :lol:

Cars.jpg
Top marks to my local council.

An iconic Grade 2 listed multi storey car park has just been given a refurbishment.

Prior to the refurbishment the gap between columns had four spaces and hence it was very tight.

Post refurbishment there are now three spaces between columns.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags