Who Says I'm Sensitive About Where I Park?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
B737NGWS

Post by B737NGWS »

Well I am sensitive!!

IMG_2609.JPG

Dandock

Post by Dandock »

B737NGWS wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:58 pm Image

Well I am sensitive!!
👍 Did the other driver park next to you?
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

B737NGWS wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:58 pm Image

Well I am sensitive!!
:D :D
Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver
Col M

Post by Col M »

new-bus-parking-bay-at-a-large-senior-school-with-a-car-parked-in-d1r9h5.jpg

I want my bay painted by these guys
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

I just had to take this picture as I would not in a million years be party to such close proximity parking :lol:

Cars.jpg

Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver
Paul1970

Post by Paul1970 »

Bazza06 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:19 am I just had to take this picture as I would not in a million years be party to such close proximity parking :lol:

Cars.jpg
That picture is mad. If the Merc was there first, what was the Porsche driver thinking given that the Merc driver can't access his/her car from the drivers side without brute force?.
And if the Porsche was there first, the Merc driver could only have got out from the passenger side.

After parking my Golf GTD right out of the way in a multi-story I came back to find that this crappy Micra had parked so close to my drivers door that I had to access the car from the passenger side and climb over. She may have returned to an unavoidably damaged wing mirror! :roll:
Porsche Cayenne GTS, Quarzite Grey) (Nov 21) (Mine :D )
E-Mini (Oct 21) (Hers)
VW ID3 (May 23 local runaround) (Ours)
Porsche Macan GTS, Sapphire Blue, 2018 (sold :cry: )
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Paul1970 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:42 am
Bazza06 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:19 am I just had to take this picture as I would not in a million years be party to such close proximity parking :lol:

Cars.jpg
That picture is mad. If the Merc was there first, what was the Porsche driver thinking given that the Merc driver can't access his/her car from the drivers side without brute force?.
And if the Porsche was there first, the Merc driver could only have got out from the passenger side.

After parking my Golf GTD right out of the way in a multi-story I came back to find that this crappy Micra had parked so close to my drivers door that I had to access the car from the passenger side and climb over. She may have returned to an unavoidably damaged wing mirror! :roll:
Yep don’t you just hate it when some idiot parks so close you have difficulty getting in.

Damage to their car just happens as one squeezes into ones car.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Macman

Post by Macman »

This is nothing. We are getting a grand child, mainly so that we can park in the parent and child bays :lol:
Porsche history: 924 S, 944 S2, 996.2, 987.1, Macan S
Paul1970

Post by Paul1970 »

Macman wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 am This is nothing. We are getting a grand child, mainly so that we can park in the parent and child bays :lol:
I like your thinking :idea:
I've started looking for a retired Blue Badge holder who is happy to just to sit quietly in the back whenever I need to go anywhere. it's a win: win - they get to spend the day out and about with me and I get to park away from inconsiderate drivers. The problem with grandchildren is that they have a tendency to be sick!
Porsche Cayenne GTS, Quarzite Grey) (Nov 21) (Mine :D )
E-Mini (Oct 21) (Hers)
VW ID3 (May 23 local runaround) (Ours)
Porsche Macan GTS, Sapphire Blue, 2018 (sold :cry: )
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Parent and child spaces are good but worryingly invariable involve a lot of activity around the area with distracted mothers pushing trolleys and buggies and trying to hold onto 5 kids at the same time whilst searching for their battered up Quashqai, 3008, C Max, Picasso etc etc.

Personally I just walk from the other side of the carpark if absolutely necessary to park there or drive around the area looking for a parallel park.