Porsche Taxi service begins

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Ian.g

Post by Ian.g »

Hawkeye wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 pm
Dandock wrote:How do we interprete the qualification? For Porsche owners living in London. Or... for Porsche owners that happen to be in London? And where is the code?
I got an email all about the service with the coupon code in. Not sure if generic or unique to me. £20 flat rate for all journeys within the ‘eligible London area’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't konw how that compares with a black cab - although it sounds expensive. But then it would be more expensive to go in a Porsche.

Dandock

Post by Dandock »

Ian.g wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:52 pm
Hawkeye wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 pm
Dandock wrote:How do we interprete the qualification? For Porsche owners living in London. Or... for Porsche owners that happen to be in London? And where is the code?
I got an email all about the service with the coupon code in. Not sure if generic or unique to me. £20 flat rate for all journeys within the ‘eligible London area’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't konw how that compares with a black cab - although it sounds expensive. But then it would be more expensive to go in a Porsche.
It probably mostly is more expensive but a so much nicer way to travel. As a measure we paid about £20 from Paddington to Sadlers Wells a few months ago. Via the Gett app you can book ahead so no waiting time.
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Porsche on demand in central London. Powered by Gett video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkk8Y5gB0M&fea ... ubs_digest
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver