Spotted Thread

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
FrankieB

Post by FrankieB »

As I have just seen my first Macan on the road I thought I'd start this thread...it seems quite popular elsewhere!

Spotted an Agate or Mahogany Macan at the Newport Pagnell roundabout in Milton Keynes at around 5.10 this evening.

Looked really good, anyone on here?
White turbo with red interior now collected!!

MattMacan

Post by MattMacan »

I also saw my first Macan 'on the road' today... White Diesel. North Nottinghamshire. Pulling into a local beauty Salon.
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

I also saw my first Macan 'on the road' today... White Diesel. North Nottinghamshire. Pulling into a local beauty Salon.

Seems like an odd place to get your car cleaned
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
Parson911

Post by Parson911 »

As I have just seen my first Macan on the road I thought I'd start this thread...it seems quite popular elsewhere!

Spotted an Agate or Mahogany Macan at the Newport Pagnell roundabout in Milton Keynes at around 5.10 this evening.

Looked really good, anyone on here?

Just had a month in Norfolk and not seen one. Plenty of tractors though!
bompey

Post by bompey »

Top Macan spotting today.

Going round the M25 this morning we passed a transporter with brand new Porsches ob including 2 Macans. Then we arrived at Silverstone for our driving experience and there was 1 turbo in the showroom and at least 6 outside including the turbo we drove. Coming back along the M40 we were passed by a grey Macan.

Macans do really exist !

Macan 1 - jet black turbo with 20" RS spyders now sold
Macan 2 - volcano grey GTS with black 20" RS spyders now sold
Macan 3 - dolomite silver GTS loving it
also 981 Boxster S
Chris s

Post by Chris s »

Going round the M25 this morning we passed a transporter with brand new Porsches ob including 2 Macans. Then we arrived at Silverstone for our driving experience and there was 1 turbo in the showroom and at least 6 outside including the turbo we drove. Coming back along the M40 we were passed by a grey Macan.

Macans do really exist !

Did you drive the new circuits ?????
bompey

Post by bompey »

no, it's still the old ones but the new ones may be open later this week. My instructor said there's not much difference, just they can get more cars on the new ones. I was very pleased with the day, although the 911 i drove at the end is in a different league compared to the Macan turbo.
Macan 1 - jet black turbo with 20" RS spyders now sold
Macan 2 - volcano grey GTS with black 20" RS spyders now sold
Macan 3 - dolomite silver GTS loving it
also 981 Boxster S
Chris s

Post by Chris s »

Thanks Wink

I did a 911 day . Great fun....... Like as mentioned in another thread, Porsche really have it nailed in keeping up customer satisfaction
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

Macans do really exist !

Mine was delivered to the dealer yesterday and they would have probably have had to go on the M25 to get there. Can you say where you saw them and what colour they were?
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25