Bye Bye Macan

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
pacmeoff

Post by pacmeoff »

Genuinely gutted for you pacmeoff. Can't say anything else really. Would you be prepared to get a panamera or cayenne, from the dealership network, or even a Macan showroom model (not ex demo obviously), if they could offer you a good deal, or are you really put off the brand now? Like I said, so gutted for you.

Wasn't offered an alternative car but I suspect any of the models above I couldn't afford anyway, They only have 1 showroom model (Turbo) and that couldn't be sold.

They did offer £2k compensation today but my mind had already been made up by then, I had other issues with the car that still needed to be resolved and my worry was they would also need parts and I would be back to square one.

The scrapper part is the chrome or black strip at the top of the door that meets with the window, the very same supplier that does the gloss back surrounds that went on back order then changed to matt black....... you would think these parts could be produced at 100's per hour but that can't be the case.

Triple7

Post by Triple7 »

Really sorry to hear. Glad your OPC are have been good. Go on get a deposit on a Macan for next year, you can always pull out later.....
Sold: 2014 Macan Diesel S in Jet Black.
Sold: 2016 Macan GTS in Jet Black.
Cancelled: 2017 Macan Turbo + PP in Jet Black for a RRS.
Ordered: 2019 992 C4S in Jet Black.
To be ordered 2019 Macan Turbo / Turbo S / Turbo + PP. Yeah, it’ll be in Jet Black!
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

If you must pull out get them to put the deposit on a new Macan, give you a full refund and go from there.
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
Malk

Post by Malk »

Order the Macan GTS pacmeoff - they'll get you the first one for sure, that will be sensible with the sports exhaust and Turbo front end......
Diesel S Taken delivery 12/04/14
Replaced 4/7/14
Sold back to OPC 10/10/15
Now proud owner of 3rd Macan Volcano Grey 2.0T **WHICH IS UP FOR SALE**
Ordered 1st Edition XC40 T5 :o

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHW6XE96
Malk

Post by Malk »

Order the Macan GTS pacmeoff - they'll get you the first one for sure, that will be sensible with the sports exhaust and Turbo front end......

Malk

Just wondering whether your macan smells of dog yet

My dog probably smells sweeter thanyour arse thankyou! She has plenty off exercise, fresh air and grooming and regular changing of towels on the boot liner = no dog smell and she doesn't like snippy little brats.
Replaced 4/7/14

Malk

Post by Malk »

Depends how many Chickens she's eaten first I guess. never had an issue selling any of my cars or vans they are all spotless, more than I can say for a Chicken trying to sell a car - probably smells worse. Don't see what relevance this has to this forum or feed.
Replaced 4/7/14

tallet

Post by tallet »

Admin, surely Giblet's goading is now a sackable offense?
Turbo delivered 11 August.