Spec change/colour wheels....New GTS ordered!

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Oh god... this is torture 🙃
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊

Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Wing Commander wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:37 pm Macan looks great in both Sapphire and Night Blue! ;)

IMG_2322.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

Mike and his Macan wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 pm Hi .. Northandy ... who have you ordered from?, as for the stereo I have a love off music.. I’m sure the standard stero is great some people say they can’t really tell the difference, I feel the Bose just adds bass.
Mines coming from Porsche Teesside, my spec locks down on Sunday so we must be going into production at the same time. I can't take mine until 1st may (they seem to think it'll be here before then) just added carbon interior trim to mine as the last change.
Northandy

Post by Northandy »

As it happens my original order was VG but I have since changed to sapphire blue (only as my last three cars have been grey) VG is a great choice especially with those wheels!
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

My OPC had a Panamera Sport Turismo Turbo in Sapphire Blue in the showroom today. It wouldn’t have been a colour I would have thought of for that car, but it looked amazing. Surprising how long a car it is though. Looked huge in the showroom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Glad you reconsidered the wheels. I also went to the dealer thinking I wanted the Platinum wheels but when I saw them they looked very flat and dull with quite a poor finish as you say. Ended up with gloss black classics as I wanted that style of wheel and they are amazingly easy to clean.
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Thanks all... Northandy, was the Panamera in Silverstone ,as they had the same car there today.. agree looked stunning.. SE told me that that colour can show swirl marks, he knows that I am a perfectionist... but not entirely convinced Volcano will be different.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

I think it was Hawkeye who saw the Panamera, at a London OPC.
Simon

Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

MCDK wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:51 pm Glad you reconsidered the wheels. I also went to the dealer thinking I wanted the Platinum wheels but when I saw them they looked very flat and dull with quite a poor finish as you say. Ended up with gloss black classics as I wanted that style of wheel and they are amazingly easy to clean.

Gotta love the 21" Sport Classics in gloss black... :)

IMG_0771.JPG

Simon

Northandy

Post by Northandy »

Mike and his Macan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:59 pm Thanks all... Northandy, was the Panamera in Silverstone ,as they had the same car there today.. agree looked stunning.. SE told me that that colour can show swirl marks, he knows that I am a perfectionist... but not entirely convinced Volcano will be different.
I'd not heard that about sapphire, still weighing up a ceramic coating. It was hawkeye that saw the panamera, but my dealer had a sapphire panamera and boxster in the showroom which was the deciding factor for me, they also had a car with silver belts and stitching which sent me the full gts leather with silver stitching too 😂

They have 2 crayon grey cars too now and they look great, I do wonder what a macan would look like with that colour (especially a gts)