Spec change/colour wheels....New GTS ordered!

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

So today I finally held my breath and ordered a New Macan GTS, after driving Craig at Silverstone mad for the last year. So before I begin ,he has been a star, with the patience of a saint ... so a big thanks.

My spec is as follows

Volcano grey
LED s headlights
Pan roof
Privacy glass
Roof rails in black
Reverse camara
21 turbo wheels
18 spare wheel
Auto dimming/ light comfort/ memory
18 way seats
Smoke package
Garage red seat belts
Bose
Compass.
Heated front seats.
Heated steering wheel
Aluminium inserts in cockpit
I’m so happy at the moment.. lock down is 4/3/18 delivery maybe may , but would like to wait until the 27th ( birthday). Mainly decided to buy now as no one knows if there will be a September facelift, so it’s with fingers crossed but financially this is the best time to sell my beloved 640d . That has been threw so much with me , so it’s a heavy hearted sale.

Thanks everyone on here ,for your knowledge and whit, its made the journey fun, exciting , and definitely costly!

8F091D8F-9414-49BF-B464-76C2826722BF.jpeg

Last edited by Mike and his Macan on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊

steve w

Post by steve w »

Mike
Well done you won’t regret your choice I’m running a Carrara White GTS but with Black 21in Classics in Black, think Black matches the Black Privacy Glass,Pano Roof ,Black Roof Rails etc giving the GTS a Black and White theme it looks stunning,Sports Chrono,Air and the expensive but fabulous looking full leather GTS interior with silver stiching,
PS
I’ve possibly just added a few thousand to your bill but why not you only live once,
Well that’s what the wife keeps telling me.
Enjoy the wait it’ll definitely be worth it the GTS imo is the sweet spot in the Macan range.
SteveW
Mike and his Macan

Thanks Steve, great colour choice! And thanks. Yes Chrono was something I thought about for re sale... not for my benefit I’m not into that I’m too old these days, air on a GTS is lovely.. but I’m coming out of a rock hard 640d. I have driven both variants and liked the natural feeling of just pasm. GTS packages just can’t stretch that far ... I mentioned discount over the phone to the SE and heard a retching .. choking sound back !
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Col M

Post by Col M »

Congratulations, something to look forward to for when the snows gone. I thought you need a 19" Spare for clearance with GTS or Turbo front calipers?
Last edited by Col M on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Great news, great spec.. 👍
Mike and his Macan

Thanks... will check that , again knowledge is key.
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Great stuff Mike and it does look good in white too.
Enjoy when it arrives and look forward to the photos 👍

18” spare is fine for GTS

19” required only is equipped with PCCB
GTS 😀
JBA

Post by JBA »

Congrats Mike. GTS is a fantastic car. A year down the line for me and it's still thrilling to look at and drive. Great decision, especially now that petrol engines are back in favour generally.

PS Would suggest that you add surround view camera to the spec if you can. I am sure you'll get loads of value from it (at the very least reducing risk of alloy damage).
Macan GTS Mark 1 - bought new 2017 and sold 2024
Macan GTS Mark 3 - bought new 2024
Mike and his Macan

That’s true... I must admit I have it on my 640 and never used it, I live in Milton Keynes and as a result park in bays 99% of the time . I guess I had to stop somewhere, but agreed that others might want to have it and a good option if you are constantly reversing into spaces...
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Congrats.

I note from JBAs comments and looking at you spec I see that a Reversing Camera is not included, rear and quarter vision of all Macans is pretty poor so I suggest that you include said system Surround Cam is by far better. Even reversing out of your drive or car parking bays if a kid goes to the back of your car you will not see them.

Also if you use cruise control then the upgrade to ACC is well worth it and it is a system I would always include in any car.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags