Macan GTS - spec advice please

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Ben your code still shows the thermal glass selected.

To add light comfort package you must select the option underneath you selected. Same price but then works with the memory package.

Light comfort package (i.c.w driver memory package, comfort memory package or adaptive Sports seats with comfort memory package)
£ 219.00

I don’t think there is a right or wrong on Bose but personal choice. I came from a B&O system in the Audi’s but was happy with the standard system in the porsche. The standard system was upgraded end of 2016 from memory which imo is far better than the original standard.

Look at Paul’s signature for some of the full GTS interior at £2702 and I have to say I love it. It’s what I see all the time I am in the car. It’s just a lot of money though.

If you park in tight spots then the surround view cameras are great. My wife can park the Macan car better than me with this option 🙄

I think roof rails on a GTS is fine. I didn’t go with them but I have access to other cars so no issue for me.
GTS 😀

Northandy

Post by Northandy »

My spec is about the same total cost as yours but totally different! Lol

I don't have Air or Bose or entry and drive. Entry and drive for the security risk aspect, the standard sound is way better than my current X3 and I'm used rock hard suspension so the normal PASM seemed fine.

Instead of those I have gone full gts leather instead.

I test drove a car with the alcantara wheel and wasn't impressed.

My code is PJQBU9H5
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

Another one for surround view. Helps when parking in tight spots like my garage :lol:

20180316_083549.jpg

Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Wow! Brave man parking in that tight a space! :shock:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Whoever designed that garage needs a reality check. That is way too small for anything. I would also be squeezing my car in if that was all the space I had but would be considering a smaller car or a garage extension.
BenC

Post by BenC »

It's Friday, so, pics please @cjm360!

BTW, great parking. I used to park my Clio V6 in a garage like that, then have to climb out through the boot!
Paul

Post by Paul »

BenC wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:27 pm It's Friday, so, pics please @cjm360!

BTW, great parking. I used to park my Clio V6 in a garage like that, then have to climb out through the boot!
Quite an achievement with all that engine in the way😉
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Davismj

Post by Davismj »

Not sure if helpful or not but my spec is a v similar overall price to you, so might provide a good comparison

I spent a LOT of time on the config site The only thing that stopped me was the final spec being locked down in Feb!!

If possible try and get your Porsche Experience Day booked prior to finalising as I found it really useful to agree what I liked and didnt (for example I decided Alcantra interior & steering wheel was not for me and I pref the 18way seats)

Picking up the car on 24th so will post some pictures too

http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ8RWNS4
BenC

Post by BenC »

Hi all, quick question: when it comes to trading in the Macan in a year or two from now (the other half is REALLY keen on a hybrid and I'm hoping that passes) - what are Porsche OPC like on trade-in values?
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

How long have you got...?! ;)

Loads of variables including your car and its spec, condition, mileage and desirability etc; what you are trading it in for; how keen they are to get another sale; maybe if you take their finance and/or other profitable extras...

Some folks on here have got good deals on their trade ins, others have been less impressed. And there was that article recently where a guy 'lost' £16k in the space of a month on an unwise Panamera purchase... :o
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018