air conditioning grille guards

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
alxgb

Post by alxgb »

Semerka wrote: ↑Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:29 pm We had the Zunsport grill guards fitted on the Cayman 981 GTS (not the side ones), but they are not yet available for the 718 GTS, sadly. Brilliant peace of kit for a peace of mind. And they looked good too. πŸ˜ƒ
We even sold the car to an OPC with them on (we doubt they would take them off before selling the car on).

Never thought of looking at the grill guards for the Macan Turbo though. Famous last words, haha!
You could try Manthey Racing (who Porsche now own). They produced some excellent intake guards for my GT4. JZM Porsche represent Manthey in the UK and if you speak to Simon Bunce who is the parts manager, I'm sure he'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Semerka

Post by Semerka »

alxgb wrote: ↑Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:16 am You could try Manthey Racing (who Porsche now own). They produced some excellent intake guards for my GT4. JZM Porsche represent Manthey in the UK and if you speak to Simon Bunce who is the parts manager, I'm sure he'll be able to point you in the right direction.
Cheers, will investigate, though 718 GTS is just an ordinary production car. :lol:
Our stable:
- 992 Carrera T - manual - Ruby Star Neo - Carrera Excl. wheels (2023)
- BMW 240i xDrive (G42) - Portimao Blue - AC Schnitzer tune
ex: 981 Cayman GTS, Macan S Diesl, Macan Turbo, 991.2 Carrera S, 718 Cayman GTS, i30 N, 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
alxgb

Post by alxgb »

Semerka wrote: ↑Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:48 pm
alxgb wrote: ↑Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:16 am You could try Manthey Racing (who Porsche now own). They produced some excellent intake guards for my GT4. JZM Porsche represent Manthey in the UK and if you speak to Simon Bunce who is the parts manager, I'm sure he'll be able to point you in the right direction.
Cheers, will investigate, though 718 GTS is just an ordinary production car. :lol:
All the same parts bin. :lol:
cmryanuk

Post by cmryanuk »

Hi Zunsport, I have a 2015 Macan S and would be happy to work with you.
Regards, Chris
Dombo

Post by Dombo »

Slight thread revival by a newbie here - I had grills fitted to my 996 by 9e after the radiators and a/c condensers were replaced. They are very unobtrusive, sitting behind the bumper, and do not affect airflow. They also do sets for Macans.
But given how much higher the vents are on the Macan, is stone damage/debris accumulation as much of an issue as with 911s?
Macan S
996 C2 cab
Fiat 500 Twinair