Stelvio qf vs macan turbo po

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

MCDK wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:36 pm The one good thing about buying an Alfa is that when setting up your PCP finance you can set the miles at 50% of your expected annual mileage. The other 50% you will cover in courtesy cars :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver

Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

I think to be fair I have read a lot of problems associated with Porcshe ownership, that in fact I have been surprised at from a premium brand, I hope I don’t have the same story’s as others. Who knows the Alfa May became a rarity thus hold a good second hand value. However I do think it’s slightly over priced.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Rennwagen

Post by Rennwagen »

I considered replacing my Macan Turbo with an Alfa Stelvio QF. The primary reasons I did not seriously consider the Alfa were:
1. Very happy with Macan which has been bulletproof in reliability. Alfa in the USA is a big fat unknown since it hasn’t been here in 20 years. Also I just love the Macan!
2. I liked that the QF had 500 hp and I think is also a little lighter. It may win a drag race...may also be a little faster around a track, but this didn’t outweigh the reviews I read about the Alfa vs Porsche interior. It would really bother me to find some cheap-looking interior bits or infotainment frustration, both which I have read about in reviews comparing the two.

Ordered a new Turbo-PP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018 Macan Turbo/PP in PTS Malachite Green to be completed 6/1/18
2015 Macan Turbo in Sapphire Blue delivered 2/28/15
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Old enough to have had an Alfasud, it was brilliant, soldd on almost no loss, no issues, however a friend's was a different story, mine got tlc, I waited for water light to go before driving etc, mind you today it would be stolen in that brief period.
Love to have another Alfa without the money hit, I live in hope!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Hens teeth these are rare motors.

Saw my first Stelvio or rather followed it along the A59 into Gisburn he took a left to go towards Long Preston whilst we headed up to Skipton.

Not sure if it was the Quadthingie, but the rear view was well a bit of a miss match with three different finishes, a st steel plate, a lighter area of the rear bumper surrounding the plate and the rest body colour.

That aside it did look good.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags