25%
Chester are great.
25%
Steer clear of Chester.
No votes

Total votes: 4

BHT

Post by BHT »

Paul wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:48 am I think dealerships and / or sales execs are as good or bad as any other retail outlet and significantly dependant on the human interaction between people...
Thanks Paul, I hear what you are saying but...

My background is in motorcycling, BMW in particular. I have had dealings in one form or another with pretty much all of the UK's dealerships and formed my own opinions of each of them.

There are BMW dealerships who repeatedly get fantastic feedback in both sales and aftersales, just as there are dealerships who are repeatedly not 'on the ball' when it comes to either.

I was just testing the water here to see if Porsche Wolverhampton or Chester fell into either of the two above descriptions.

I guess when service time comes I will flip a coin to decide.... I'm sure either will be fine.
2017 Macan diesel with all available options.

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Bought elsewhere, chester OPC serviced once, mot once, accident damage check once, all done efficiently, quickly on time so recommend them, temporary car if requested, Cheshire oaks outlet store 8 mins walk restaurants, stores galore, your wife could outspend the service cost there, so all in all I'd recommend Chester OPC.
Access excellent, just avoid Chester tarporly roundabouts in rush hour!
goron59

Post by goron59 »

I don't know about the dealers, but I'd generally steer clear of Wolverhampton and Chester anyway :-)
Used to have 2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70
Previously a 2014 Macan Turbo.
Now a 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR