Traffic light grand prix

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

MCDK wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:48 pm Another hero today, this time an Astra on a dual carriageway. It wasn’t his increase in speed that let me know he was trying it was the fact the world turned black with the cloud of black smoke he let out. Not sure his
Turbo would have lasted much of a race. Amazingly he managed to produce that black cloud and not noticeably increase his speed at all lol.
As the van men say around here "no smoke no poke"
Nearly all the old diesel stuff driven by young guys have been chipped for more boost pressure and fuel, so lots of black smoke when you put your foot down. Old Peugeots seem to be the worst in my experience
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50

MCDK

Post by MCDK »

This thing was more a case of smoke and no poke lol.

Hasn't the 911 made it to the prom yet Rab? Lovely 488 GTB down there this afternoon and only about 5 weeks old according to my reg checker.
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

MCDK wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:42 pm This thing was more a case of smoke and no poke lol.

Hasn't the 911 made it to the prom yet Rab? Lovely 488 GTB down there this afternoon and only about 5 weeks old according to my reg checker.
Was at a track day at Kirkistown today, just watching. A guy there with a 997 GT3 giving it a thrashing. Very pleased that that outside lane hoggers got ou of my way when I came up behind them. Might have a coast road run tomorrow if it stays dry.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Think the forecast is still pretty good for tomorrow. After that though it could be garage time again for my Macan as the rain is coming.