New PTS Turbo PP

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

I will ... I can’t notice any difference, but as you say may only be noticed when outside the car.. I’m going to check as I have a car port wich amplifies the sound nicely, Im sure my neighbours like it too.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊

Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

It works... there is a difference... but slightly!
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
997 S

Post by 997 S »

Checked the PSE....there is a small difference at idle but can't say I really notice anything when driving the car. There's no noticeable difference as to how the car drives in Sport or Sport Plus other than how the PDK gearbox hangs on to gear longer and the sensitivity of the accelerator. On my wife's Boxster when you put it in Sport mode it does the noise on the over run thing which the Macan doesn't do though cant say that is what I wanted from the car.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

If you don't get the burble/crackles on over-run in Sport mode, there may be a fault with your PSE. :geek:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Rennwagen

Post by Rennwagen »

Gorgeous!!! Enjoy!
2018 Macan Turbo/PP in PTS Malachite Green to be completed 6/1/18
2015 Macan Turbo in Sapphire Blue delivered 2/28/15