Turbo alloy wheels

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Can anyone recommend a set / single brush they can recommend in order to get through the spokes and clean the calipers, and Inner rim.. ? Also I had the wheels Gtechnic free of charge by the OPC.. and am wondering if they did the Calipers / inside rims/ inside center wheel caps ? Has anyone had this done by their OPC and knows if they include the above? Thanks .
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊

Guy

Post by Guy »

I use one of these for my Sport Designs - works well: https://www.screwfix.com/p/alloy-wheel- ... rush/5638h
Col M

Post by Col M »

Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
Mike and his Macan

Thanks guys.... thanks for the video, on another level!
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Forensic detailing channel is great watch πŸ‘

I use wheel woolies (set of three) mainly on bigger easier to get to alloys.

I use the EZ detailing brush (think it’s the mini / small one) which I find excellent on these wheels which are 18” which have similar pain in he ar@e spokes.

My understanding is the OPC does not remove the wheels to Gtechniq it all including the calipers unfortunately. Mine were done by a pro Gtechniq detailer who removes the alloys and once the work is complete let’s them cure for 24 hours. 18 months later and still going strong.

1E1FC649-7713-4D2F-98E7-2F280B9B5D72.jpeg

GTS πŸ˜€
Mike and his Macan

Thanks... I had a feeling they didn’t πŸ™... I think I will join you and have mine done completely... do you have a rough price you should pay? Your mini looks great :D
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Thanks. πŸ‘
I had the whole car done inside and out which took around 4 days so not sure on just the wheels. The Macan was the same.

Getting the wheels done is well worth it and should not be too expensive and the washing makes it so much easier. Especially on the Turbo style wheels.
GTS πŸ˜€
Bazza06

Post by Bazza06 »

Hi Kas,

Who do you use for detailing?

Echo the above comments, that Mini looks great.
Previously owned:
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
Macan SD - Volcano Grey
Boxster S - Polar Silver
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Bazza06 wrote: ↑Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:20 pm Hi Kas,

Who do you use for detailing?

Echo the above comments, that Mini looks great.
Hi Barry

Thanks πŸ‘

I sent you a PM.
GTS πŸ˜€