Turbo PP Or GTS

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

For me the gts is the slowest car horse power i have owned for years
But as a comparision with 911 s i have owned plenty then you get the need more power urgre and go turbo
looking back i had more fun in a normal 911 than a turbo
Why because i like to drive and it is for me more satisfing to really get everything out of the car than to have too much power

Tim92gts

Post by Tim92gts »

Didn't think the PP was too overpriced when you factor in the included options, but if they're options you don't want that becomes irrelevant.

I certainly used to get everything out of my Vauxhall Viva, very rarely overtaken and the engine was good for 30k miles usually.

Each car I've bought recently seems to be better to 60mph but slightly lower top speed. I've got a few regular overtaking spots where the extra power from the turbo is really appreciated.
Tim
PP Turbo, LED PTV ACC Pano 20"Macans collected 6th September 2017
1992 928GTS
2003 996 Cab
Bogus

Post by Bogus »

Tim92gts wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:24 am Didn't think the PP was too overpriced when you factor in the included options, but if they're options you don't want that becomes irrelevant.

I certainly used to get everything out of my Vauxhall Viva, very rarely overtaken and the engine was good for 30k miles usually.

Each car I've bought recently seems to be better to 60mph but slightly lower top speed. I've got a few regular overtaking spots where the extra power from the turbo is really appreciated.
Totally agree. and the smile on your face when you put the foot down.. Still cant understand how Porsche can make such a thing of beauty!!!
Macan Turbo PP - Collected June 2018
LED PDLS, Pano, Air Susp, ACC, Entry & Drive, 21" Turbo 2 wheels, LDW, Heated front & rear seats, Turbo Interior Packagae, PSE
Panamera 4S (970.2) - Sold May 2018
911 C4S (991.1) - Sold May 2017