My screen..... on PCM?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

What is this ? I came across it today, thanks.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊

Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

I always forget to select it. Usually I have a map music and time set on it.
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
Paul

Post by Paul »

Your “ home” screen where you can choose which elements to display, as Tom says.
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Mike and his Macan

Ah..... will this stay on the display when I turn the ignition on ... or once the car is running I have to select it from the PCM, thanks
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Paul

Post by Paul »

What an excellent question! 😉
I don’t use the function, but you would have thought it would retain the last display as a default, ot even on the key memory....?
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Mike and his Macan

Couldn’t find anyone at the dealer who new how to se it! Anyone with the patience of a saint willing to give a step by step guide? 🙏🙏
65 Rob

Post by 65 Rob »

On start up PCM will default to the Home screen, you need to select My Screen. You have 3 screens you can configure, very easy to drag & drop the various tiles into the screen. Once you have My Screen selected press option, then Set My Screen ,you will then be presented with a list of categories & options to drag into your screen, I find it really useful.
Macan SD, Jet Black Metallic, Panoramic Roof, 21” Turbo’s, PASM, Bose, 14 way Comfort Seats, PDLS + a few other bits.
Mike and his Macan

Thanks I’m going to give it ago.... thankyou for the advice.